No announcement yet.

how to tell which model card you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how to tell which model card you have?

I have just been in touch with someone offering to sell me a replacement to my G400-tv.

My problem is he does now know what model or version card it is, so without it installed in your system, how do you tell?

This is the model number he gave me

MV 03850

He beleives it is the 32mb version, so is this the G-400etv G450-etv, or G400-tv?

if you can tell me where to look or find out its exact model, please let me know

Either some here will identify it, or you can try over on the official Matrox forums:

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

That model # he gave you is not a model #.
      The number needed to identify it will start with something like G4+_____ or G45+_____.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

G4+MVTA16GRI

Comment

while i think of it as well, what are peoples opinions on the value of the g400-tv cards today on the secondhand market?

Comment

I picked up a second-hand G400-TV card on eBay for $90.00 US. Works just fine. Buyer beware, however. Never buy from anyone with 0 feedback (found out the hard way @&$#**%!%!!!).

Kevin

Comment

G4+MVTA16GRI = 16 meg G400-TV AGP 2x/4x.

Dr. Mordrid
              Dr. Mordrid
              ----------------------------
              An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
              X