Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheap web hosting....

Check out these hosts;

http://www.simplehost.com/web-hosting.htm $7.50/mo (20g monthly bandwidth)

http://hostsave.com/ $7.95/mo

Don't you just love competition?

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 11 August 2003, 14:01.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Does anyone have an opinion on this company?

btw, for $5.99 you get:

www.yourdomain.com(managed and registered for $18)
    500MB disk space
    100 pop3 accounts
    unlimited subdomains
    CGI, Php, MySQL
    5GB/month bandwidth
    WebMail
    FrontPage extensions
    plus much more
    Last edited by Helevitia; 11 August 2003, 22:26.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I'm BURSTing with excitement. How's their reliability and tech support?

AZ
      There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

just some fyi...I signed up with concord hosting. I sent them an email two days ago at 11pm at night before signing up asking them a few questions. 2am they answered my email.
        Yesterday at 6pm I signed up. When I got home at 7pm, I had an email saying they need one last piece of info from me. 2 hours later I was all set up! god damn! Best customer service I have seen in a very long time. So far so good just in case anyone wants to know. All the tools to manage everything is very nice.
        Keep in mind that this is coming from a person who has never done this before outside of the 25MB of space my ISP provides.

Dave
        Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

I too just signed up with concord hosting.. seems to be a very nice package

Thanks for the Info Dave
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Glad you like it, you are the third person that has signed up from my recommendation and so far everyone is happy.

Dave

Comment

4th.

Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

cool

If nothing else, it's nice to have the webspace to host pics. I have about 200MB of pics on my site for friends and family. I also like the fact that I can fool around with html and throw it up for fun.

I started learning how to prorgram in C, so hopefully one day I'll be able to do my own scripting and such.

Dave
                Last edited by Helevitia; 1 October 2003, 13:46.

Comment

Working...
                X