Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MSPro UI suggestions (warning: large images)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MSPro UI suggestions (warning: large images)

My ideas for MSP8....

Timeline

Multiple timeline tabs

Each can hold a separate project or display parts of a single one. If separate projects one could be dropped on another as a virtual clip, allowing modular assembly.

Single main track editing

Something like VideoStudio. You abutt the clips and drop transitions on the cut line. Also; transitions between any tracks.

Once a clip is selected the UI comes up in the Attribute Panel where you can select the effect you want to work with. The preview and effect control displays going to the main preview and source windows respectively.

You do keyframing by clicking on the keyframer timeline tab, which brings up a control akin to Cool3D Production Studio's keyframer.

Improved keyframing

As noted previously it would use Cool3D Production Studios keyframer and Attribute Panel. When a clip is selected and the keyframer tab clicked the applied filters, transitions etc are listed on the left of the keyframe timeline and in a drop menu in the Attribute Panel.

In this case I show the 2D and 3D moving path controls on one interface. I never understood why they were separate anyhow....

Open for comments/suggestions.....

Dr. Mordrid
    Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 11 August 2003, 21:24.
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps
Working...
X