Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Slump goes to Italy

Hi ya!!!!!

After much working (not really ) and saving money I finally bought my flight tickets to Rome!!!

I'll land at the Fiumicino airport at 20:00 (GMT+1) on Saturday 16th of August, and I'll depart from the same airport on the 27th.

I already saw Rome so I won't stay there but I'll go to a friend's house in Chiusi (Toscany).

A month ago I bought a digital camera (Minolta Dimage 7Hi) for about 900 eur. It's a fortune for me but I thought what the heck, I deserve some luxury and I will enjoy it on my trip.
    I bought it on ebay (bad choice, no need to tell me) and I'm still waiting for the camera

Anyway I'll carry my el-cheapo old point-n-shoot 35mm camera and after spending all my saving on develop the films and make some crappy scans of them, I'll show you the photos.

that's all for the moment, I'll keep you updated. Stay tunned to this thread

ciao, Ivan
    <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

looking at the number of posts so far....i can see that no one really gives a cr/\p

Not me! Have a great time man. take some pics of the Arena please! then post all here

Comment

Sweet. I want some pics of some hot women. ;-)

Comment

Working...
      X