Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Water Cooling AMDs and Parhelia

*waves* Hi everyone

I recently got the Parhelia and want to water cool it. I'm running dual AMD 2000+ MPs. I want to use Koolance's EXOS for the water cooling system, but I am wondering what is the best water block to use for the Parhelia that will be compatible with the Koolance system.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Thanks

You're going to have to custom the block. The P's die is bigger than just about every water block out there. The mount holes are situated not quite diagonal too.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
    ASUS A7N8X
    Corsair 1GB PC3200
    Parhelia 128MB
    EIZO L685EX

Comment

Here's a custom block one guy is using.
      I have not heard of anyone producing anything for resale.
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

He finally got a website up for his blocks. That guy did my Parhelia block. If you shoot him an email he should be able to do it as he has the proper measurements.

1.73TBredB@1.67(166X10)@1.6V
        ASUS A7N8X
        Corsair 1GB PC3200
        Parhelia 128MB
        EIZO L685EX

Comment

Need a better description for some of the products though. Anyone doing a quick browse will go elsewhere.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Thanks, I sent the guy an email and now await a reply *crosses fingers*

Comment

See how much it costs and keep us inform.
              I am also interested in.
              ASUS A7M266-D, 2 x Athlon MP 2000+, Viking 1G PC2100 ECC Reg, LSI MegaRAID Elite 1600 SCSI RAID, 4 x Seagate Cheetah 15k 18.4G HDs RAID 0, Barracuda 7 ATA 200G HD, Matrox Parhelia 256M, Antec True Power 550W power supply, Swiftech & Zalman watercooling & Cooler Master ATC-410 SX-1 Aluminum Server Case

Comment

I sent one to the guy a few days ago, got a reply and he said it can be done for $50 and around 3 weeks.

Comment

$50 sounds like a steal for a custom block.
                  no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

!!! 50 dollars !!! that's a great value!

Comment

I emailed him and you can also choose whether you want 3/8 or 1/2 fitting.

Comment

hmm interesting
                        Hey! You're talking to me all wrong! It's the wrong tone! Do it again...and I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron

Comment

has anyone else emailed this guy recently? I've sent two emails and received no response from him about the water block.

Comment

Working...
                          X