Thai Food in Livermore

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thai Food in Livermore

Once again I was lucky enough to hook up with some fellow MURCers and enjoy a nice dinner. Thanks goes out to Intel for the "business" dinner that we all enjoyed Oh and thanks to Oboy too It was good seeing everyone.

Here is a pic of all of us. Click the image for a larger picture

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Looks like you guys had a good time.. you look better without the ski hat, Dave.
    Last edited by KvHagedorn; 6 August 2003, 22:35.

Comment

Must have been good Hot Thai . Oboy looks a little "Red" .....ROFLMAO!!!!!
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

So, umm... who's who ?
        only recognize Dave and guessing Oboy's the one looking a little "Red" on the right ?

Comment

I'm guessing that's Beezer, Dave, Xortam (who lost his beard since the last dinner picture ), and Oboy, going left to right. Poor Beez looks like he got caught blinking. That always happens to me.. the photographer always seems to wait until I lose my pose and then captures my full hideousness on film for all time.

Comment

Much obliged

Comment

I'm adding the other two pictuers as well. Click the image for a larger one.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                Looks like you guys had a good time.. you look better without the ski hat, Dave.
                yeah, for some reason, that last picture of me with my "doo rag" on my head looked funny, oh well, you know how pictures are sometimes.

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                  I'm guessing that's Beezer, Dave, Xortam (who lost his beard since the last dinner picture ), and Oboy, going left to right. Poor Beez looks like he got caught blinking. That always happens to me.. the photographer always seems to wait until I lose my pose and then captures my full hideousness on film for all time.
                  That's correct. I posted the other two pictures since Beezer was blinking

Dave

Comment

Thanks, Dave. Hey I thought you were going to touch up the picture and take some of that gray out of my hair.

Like last time, we had a great time. Next time Oboy is going to bring ALBPM with him.
                    My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

I had a great time meeting all of you! The Thai food was UNREAL, and Dave thanks for the tip on the Italian place.
                      I will coming back out again, so we need to do it again.

Oboy
                      Time to make the wafers!
                      Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                      jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Originally posted by Oboy
                        I had a great time meeting all of you! The Thai food was UNREAL, and Dave thanks for the tip on the Italian place.
                        I will coming back out again, so we need to do it again.

Oboy
                        So you ended up going to Bruno's?

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Helevitia
                          So you ended up going to Bruno's?

Dave
                          The one above the coffee shop. I dont recall the name.

Also the drive on 84 was nice!

Oboy
                          Time to make the wafers!
                          Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
                          jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Comment

Working...
                          X