Video probs in XP?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video probs in XP?

Ok, I have a webcam, a TV tuner, and a 9200 VIVO. Anytime I try to access any of these video inputs, the program calling it crashes. Why???

Ok, now it works intermittently...

Comment

Any clues?

Comment

WinXP?
        maybe it gets confzued. disconnect some hardware which u dun use leh.~

Comment

What CPU ?
          I had problems with a Leadtek TV2000 XP Deluxe tuner and Hyper-Threading, software wouldn't initialize and without HT it worked before. Downloading the latest software from Leadtek partially fixed it. I mean it works, though that software still does some odd things from time to time.

Comment

Athlon XP

I've formatted since my last post, and I don't even have the TV Tuner drivers installed yet, but my webcam locks on Y! Messenger EVERY time I go to use it, without fail. For some reason, I want to say it's some kind of fault of my ATi drivers.

Comment

Ok, so i tried some older (3.2) cat WDM drivers, tried some of those fancy hacked ATi driver, etc etc, and the problem is the same. THEN, fed up, i removed all the drivers, pulled the card, and threw in my G2mx400. Webcam worked like a champ.

So it's ATi's fault. Greeat. How do i fix it?

ALSO: w/ my ATi, it would not allow my monitor to go to 120hz like it does w/ my GF2. Any ideas on that?

Comment

Ok, so I just put the Ati back in and didn't install the WDM drivers. Everything is kosher. Except for the fact that I can't use the VIVO function on my 9200. Which is why i bought that card in partiuclar. Sweet jesus.

Comment

Working...
                X