Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Diffrences between Eizo T965 an T966 21" CRT??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diffrences between Eizo T965 an T966 21" CRT??

I just bought a T965 to complement my ATi9700 on my gaming computer (almost broke my back carrying the thing...).

I got it for less than half the price (wasn't going to let that one pass ) but of course I saw there's a T966 that's out. I couldn't figure out the differences by looking at the specs (might be because it's late too).

Does anyone know what they could be?? To me they look pretty much identical...

Could be the T966 is just newer

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Maybe. We've got an Iiyama 502 and a 503 here. I've looked through the manuals and can't find any differences. I think they justify the model number bump by printing it on a different place on the frame.
      Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Yes, I guess they need to bump up the price from time to time

It could very well be a new revision of the electronics as well, but no specs change...oh well...I always wanted to buy a big Eizo screen for home

Comment

Well, you got a great bargain for an exceptional screen, no need to worry. I envy you (Oh man, I've written this so often lately, it's really time I bought some new hardware... well, it's really time I had some dough )

AZ
          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
          X