Parhelia o'cing testing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parhelia o'cing testing

Since I can return the card on Friday, I'd like to perform some stress o'c tests to see how it does.

So you just turn the button in MTSTU for whatever percentage, apply and test 3D Mark?

Pstrip doesn't detect it and I'd like not to edit pins at this stage.

Yes just turn that dial

But remember it is (IIRC) giving you the percentage increase, not the MHz increase, and most people only manage to get to about 230MHz tops. Many even less than that. So that's not much of a % increase at all from retail speeds. I see yours is a Bulk though, so try taking it up 10% to Retail speeds.
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

And remeber-
      It's cumulative.
      If you crank it up 10% and it works, then want to try another 5%, dont put in 15%, that'll make it go 15% on top of the 10% already there...
      Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

Oh yeah - forgot that too

Comment

BTW, how do you make sure it's back to stock after that? (Clearing the cumulative overclocks.)

Comment

When you choose to make it a "permanent" o/c, an .exe is written to the windows root folder.
            "permaclock.exe"
            delete this .exe and reboot, and you will be back to the cards original clockings.
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

I think you'll like the OC implimentation better in Powerstrip....
              Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

About an hour of Reefdemo in TH @ 15% overclock.

I'm keeping the card.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                  X