X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blonde Joke

Feel free to post any others.
    Here's mine:

A blonde girl enters a store that sells curtains.

She tells the salesman:

"I would like to buy pink curtains

in the size of my computer screen."

The surprised salesman replies:

"But, ma'am, computers do not have curtains"!!!..

And the blonde says....

"Helloooooooooooo....

I've got Windows"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

No. This could go on ALL day, there are just too many.

Gpar_
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Suffer.

A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and stops to entertain at a small bar in a small town. He's going through his usual run of stupid blond jokes, when a big blond woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and says:

"I've heard just about enough of your degrading blond jokes, ****ole!
      What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does a person's physical attributes have to do with their worth as a human being? It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in my community, of reaching my full potential as a person ...because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only other blondes but women at large ... all in the name of humor!"

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blond
      pipes up, "You stay out of this mister, I'm talking to the little bastard on your knee!"
      How can you possibly take anything seriously?
      Who cares?

Comment

Hehehe.

If you drop a brunette and a blonde out of a 4 story window, who will hit the ground first?

The brunette will, the blonde has to stop and ask for directions.

Har har
        McRhea

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
          No. This could go on ALL day, there are just too many.

Gpar_
          Hmm, I don't agree... There are no blond-jokes...

It are all true stories...

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

Some of these countries that grow blonde women exclusively must be a mess...

Comment

Why do some blonde's have bruises all over their belly buttons?

They have blonde boyfriends.

Jammrock
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Dumb blonde ?

A blonde walked into a bank in New York City and asked for the loan officer. She said she was going to Europe on business for 2 weeks and needed to borrow $5,000. The bank officer explained that the bank would need some kind of security for the loan, so the blonde handed over the keys to a new Rolls-Royce. The car was parked on the street in front of the bank.

She had the title and everything checked out. The bank agreed to accept the car as collateral for the loan. The bank's president and its officers all enjoyed a good laugh at the blonde for using a $250,000 Rolls as collateral for a $5,000 loan. An employee of the bank then proceeded to drive the Rolls into the bank's underground garage and parked it there.

Two weeks after, the blonde returned, repaid the $5,000 with the interest,
                which came to $15.41.

The loan officer said, "Miss, we are happy to have had your business and
                this transaction worked out very well, but we are a little puzzled.
                While you were away, we checked you out and found that you are a multi-
                millionaire. What puzzles us is why you bothered to borrow $5,000.

The blonde replied, "Where else in New York City could I park my car for
                two weeks for only $15.41 and expect it to be there when I return?"

Finally, a smart blonde joke!
                "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

LOL @ Greebe

Comment

hehehehe ... that's a good one Mike!
                    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                    X