Who's in the Livermore, CA area?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's in the Livermore, CA area?

I will be out there the week of the Aug. 3rd - 8th for traning at KLA. I will be staying at the Hilton Garden in Livermore.
    The class will be getting out around 2p, so I have time to kick around with my MURC buds and see what CA is all about.

Let me know!

Oboy
    Time to make the wafers!
    Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

"Life isn't like a box of chocolates...it's more like a jar of
    jalapenos. What you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow."

Livermore is my home town I live about 2 minutes from the hotel. Let's hook up for dinner one night? I will be out of town Aug 1st-3rd though. Do you like to drink? What kind of foods do you like? How about Tuesday night, the 5th? I usually get home from work between 6-7pm. Let me know...

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Count me in too! However, Tuesday nights are my softball night. Any other night should be fine.

.... or you guys can come watch me play softball... NOT!
      My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

Do you like to drink?
        A little! Its this old age shit!
        What kind of foods do you like?
        You name it! Just ask ALBPM!!!
        How about Tuesday night, the 5th?
        I free any time after class!

or you guys can come watch me play softball... NOT!
        LOL Your an allstar player, right

Oboy

Mark Halliburton

And to think Intel is going to pay me for this! HOT D!!!!!!!!!!!!
        Last edited by Oboy; 29 July 2003, 19:58.
        Time to make the wafers!
        Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

Comment

watch out for the insects
          www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Beezer
            Count me in too! However, Tuesday nights are my softball night. Any other night should be fine.

.... or you guys can come watch me play softball... NOT!
            hmmm...Wednesday night? It's up to Oboy

Dave
            Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

No worries about the drinking. I was just trying to figure out what you like to do

Well, are you looking for something authentic to eat or just something good?

Want to change it to Wednesday to see if Beezer can make it or keep tuesday? Also, Xortam may want to join us And to make things a liitle more complicated, Xortam and Beezer are 20+ miles from Livermore. So do we meet somehwere in the middle, or do we all meet in Livermore? My only problem would be, that I drive two hours a day in traffic and if I drive back to Livermore, I would probably want to stay in the area so I wouldn't have to drive anymore.. Are you going to have a rental car? Questions, questions, questions

Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzard[MPE]
                watch out for the insects
                LOL! Poor Liz...

Comment

Im good with whatever night everyone is free!

For food, you pick! I love it all! Well not anchovies!

Yep Ill have a car so its no big thing for me to drive.

Oboy
                  Time to make the wafers!
                  Oboy Inside!

intel P4 2.26 @ 2.957Ghz

Comment

Might I recommend San Francisco as a meeting place? Then I could go.

Paul

Comment

I've got room in Leicester????
                      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by paulcs
                        Might I recommend San Francisco as a meeting place? Then I could go.

Paul
                        Why not take BART to the Dublin/Pleasanton Station. From there it's less than 5 miles to where Oboy will be staying. Then you could then hoof it, take WHEELS to get closer or make arrangements for someone to pick you up.

I'd go myself, but I work swings.

Comment

Wednesday would be great if that's OK. I work in Fremont, so the drive to Livermore wouldn't be that bad for me, but I'm open to go where ever you guys want. Maybe Oboy will be wanting to see other parts of the bay area (besides Livermore). Hey maybe we can go check out the place where Liz got bit.
                          My rig: P4 3.0GHz; Asus P4C800E; 1GB DDR 3200; AIW Radeon 9800 Pro; WD 120GB SATA; Plextor DVD burner; Liteon DVD reader; Audigy 2ZS; Logitech Z560 4.1; NEC FE991SB

Kid's rig: AMD XP 1600+; 512MB ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 60GB; Plextor CD burner; Sony DVD reader; SB Live; Cambridge 4.1 speakers; NEC FE991SB

Other kid's rig: Athlon 2700+; ASUS A7N8X mobo; 512MB PC3200 ram; GF4 Ti4600; Maxtor 80GB; SB Live; Cambridge 2.1; NEC FE991SB; Liteon DVD-ROM

Comment

WOULD HAVE BEEN NICE TO MEET UP WITH MURC PEOPLE WHEN I WAS IN CALIFORNIA
                            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

IM NOT BITTER THOUGH!
                              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Working...
                              X