X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tombraider cradle of life

loved it! saw it late lastnight

loved loved loved it

oo ooo ooo i finally finished goblet of fire this morning good book.. im hooked, goin to buy the newest one soon
    www.lizziemorrison.com

okay movie..

but great book..and the Order of the Pheonix explains a lot why some ppl are in the story

and good to see you here again
    Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
    ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

i am an over excited lara croft fan, i cant help it. lol love angelina jolie.

im thinking i need to buy order of the peonix tomorrow.. but im scared i wont get any remodeling done at home if i do

and cheers
      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

If anyone wants a special upside down edition of Order of the Phoenix, I have one.

Comment

Admit it Lizzie, you've got thespian tendencies, and Angelina brings 'em out.

Gpar_
          Last edited by Gurm; 28 July 2003, 07:26.
          The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
          If only life were as easy as you
          I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
          I would still get screwed

Comment

Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Weee, 5 seconds had gone by and Gurm wasn't getting any attention. Do ya want a cookie, too?
              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

The world's leading online dictionary: English definitions, synonyms, word origins, example sentences, word games, and more. A trusted authority for 25+ years!

thespian

\Thes"pi*an\, a. [From L. Thespis, Gr. ?, the founder of the Greek drama.] Of or pertaining to Thespis; hence, relating to the drama; dramatic; as, the Thespian art. -- n. An actor.

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary, © 1996, 1998 MICRA, Inc.

thespian

adj : of or relating to drama; "the movie director had thespian cooperation" n : a theatrical performer [syn: actor, histrion, player, role player]
                We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

It were a play on words.

Or, if you prefer, it AM a play on words.

Gpar_
                  The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                  I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                  I would still get screwed

Comment

Last year about this time.......

Something about July

Comment

i am always related to drama one way or another if we are going for the definition here
                      www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Coming soon to a theater near you. You all admired Lara Croft in Tomb Raider and Cradle of Life. NOW check out her little sister Lizzie Croft in her all new feature "A Day in My Shoes!" =Þ
                        Better to let one think you are a fool, than speak and prove it

Comment

HAHAHAHAHA
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X