No announcement yet.

Trade: Radeon 9700 Pro with Zalman HPA-80 HS and RamSinks for a Matrox Parhelia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade: Radeon 9700 Pro with Zalman HPA-80 HS and RamSinks for a Matrox Parhelia

I have a built by ATI Radeon 9700 Pro, that I put TweakMonster BGA Ramsinks on aswell as the Zalman HP-80a HeatSink mounted aswell. I had a machine shop I work for, notch around the small 2 areas where the Zalman sink and the RamSinks would of touched, so its about 1/4" inch notched smaller on one side of the Heat Plates on the back of the card, quite insignificant.

Cooling wise, It works fabulously! The core Im able to get up to 385 with no extra cooling or any volt modding stuff, but my memory still wont go any higher than 335 without Slightly Artifacting. So I just run it 335/335 sync all the time. This is with no voltage modding ever and no active cooling.

I want to get rid of it, because I hardly ever play games anymore. I do howerever do a ton of CAD work on AutoCAD and Inventor for college and work. Hence, the want and need for a Parhelia.

If anyone wants to trade a Matrox Parhelia straight up for my 9700 Pro, let me know. I dont care if its OEM or not, as long as it works fine and has all the needed cableing, software...etc.

Right now more than anything, I need the crisp 2D and advantages it gives me running AutoCAD on 3 monitors..etc, more than any gamming output my 9700Pro can do.

Thanks!

I'm a longtime Rage 3D member, if anyone has any credibility issues... I had a post there trying to trade it, and someone refered me here.

The Rig:
    AMD Athlon XP 1700+ @ 2,300mhz!! 200x11.5 FSB CAS 3/2/2/2, ATI Radeon 9700 Pro retail w/ Cat 3.6 driver set runing @ 355/330. BGA TMonster Ramsinsk and Zalman Heatpipe cooled. Gigabyte g7nnxp w/1024mb Corsair xms memory rated 434mhz, 48/32/16x CD-RW-DVD combo drive by Panasonic, Seagate 40gig and 60gig Baracuda V 7200RPM HDDs, SATA 80gb Baracuda V silent liquid drive, head by the WD 10k RPM SATA Raptor, Thermalright SLK-800u Heatsink w/ custom fan duct cooling mod, max temp 100.1F Idle=89F 520watt Vantec "stealth" PSU, Logitech 5.1 THX system, Windows XP Professional Retail ( legit version ) w/ SP1, Chieftec Aluminum IBM Black Server case w/ Window
    (2) 21" Sony Trinitron GDM-F520 monitor in Hydravision mode for CAD work. Ohh, and do they look beautiful together!!

3D Mark 2001SE: 18959
Working...
X