Is their such a thing as...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is their such a thing as...

...A wireless headset w/ mic? If so, are they any good? Primary use would be games and general use. Music is not a priority as I do my music listening on my Home theater and car.

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Edit:
    Ignore my not paying attention to what I read self.
    Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 22 July 2003, 04:47.

Comment

Philips had a model of a wireless headset .. not sure whether they have one with a mic..
      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Netcom make some. Our user reg now use them so we can't tell whether they're on the phone or not.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Nokia has a bluetooth one for their phones. It mightt work with another adapter...

Comment

There are some bluetooth headsets, commonly used for cell phones. I'd checkout what maufactures have that, mght possibly make them.
            "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Thanks everyone. Unfortunately, I am looking for "headphone" style headset w/ mic. I want stereo headphones that cover my ears completely. For example, I would love a pair of Senn. w/ a mic The bluetooth idea is good, but AFAIK there are no stereo versions of them that are "headphone" style???

Dave
              Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

They have to exsist...

Comment

I don't think they do because the mic would have to send back a signal for it to work. I am not sure what is involved in that process though.

Dave

Comment

There is a bluetooth profile for that, but I don't think there are products out yet, and surely no affordable high quality ones. I use headphones on the puter often, and the cord doesn't bother me that much, and taking into account the cheaper price, higher sound quality, and reliability, the cable wins big time

AZ
                    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                    X