Cat 3.6 out

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cat 3.6 out

Keeping the tradition of frequent CATALYST updates, I would like to announce the availability of CATALYST 3.6. We are now picking up the pace of postings and providing our end users newer and better drivers. This posting updates the driver to version 7.91 The focus of this posting is compatibility and stability improvements

Some compatibility/stability fixes include:

* The game Unreal Tournament 2003 no longer hangs when loading the CTF-December level

* Flickering and display corruption in the game NeverWinter Nights is now resolved

* Multimedia mode scaling and positioning issues have now been resolved when using TV out

* Display corruption noticed on the ATI Demo Rachel running under Windows XP is now resolved

* The lighting and triangle culling on the 3D pipes screensaver no longer is incorrect when using a RADEON(tm) 7000 series card under Windows 2000

* Significant CPU usage is no longer noticed when Hardware Overlay Alpha Deblocking is in use

Backing my system up now before installing. They look like stop gap for the bugs introduced by the cat 3.5's

Shame they've left dumbfat in the biggest bug.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Cheers matey
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

You can always uninstall it???
        The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

i'll wait until it blows over at rage3d before trying..
          Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
          ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

IQ seems better but I now get a little tearing under UT2003 which I didn't before.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
            X