VideoTools 3.00 Where??????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VideoTools 3.00 Where??????

It seems I've searched all over Matrox's site and others for this "free" download and can't find it anywhere!!! Where is it?!?!?

Free download here...

Comment

not working

perhaps it's my browser???
      i'm just running the standard xp install but your VideoTools 3.00 doesn't hyperlink anywhere for me. i even looked at your sourcecode and tried using:

but still no luck?!

Comment

Check your e-mail...

Comment

Is this a custom set of Video Tools made by you or one from Matrox?

I still use Win 98 Se but if these are really solid, I could test-install XP and try them out.

Any detailed info about these vid tools would be appreciated.

Comment

Matrox's latest version is 2.04.015 (InstallShield)
            It cannot be installed on WinXP.

VT 3.00 is better than any previous version (I think)
            Still problem with Matrox MJPEG capturing and problems with video conferencing applications.

The best solution is to use AVI_IO for capturing and capture YUY2/PICVideo MJPEG. It's stable and good video quality !

TV Tuner works fine...

Don't know, you can try...

Soon I'll upload on my page capture drivers without PC-VCR program (~1MB - drivers+simple capture application)

Comment

Originally posted by adis
              Matrox's latest version is 2.04.015 (InstallShield)
              It cannot be installed on WinXP.

VT 3.00 is better than any previous version (I think)
              Still problem with Matrox MJPEG capturing and problems with video conferencing applications.

The best solution is to use AVI_IO for capturing and capture YUY2/PICVideo MJPEG. It's stable and good video quality !

TV Tuner works fine...

Don't know, you can try...

Soon I'll upload on my page capture drivers without PC-VCR program (~1MB - drivers+simple capture application)
              I appreciate your reply.

I currently use Win 98 SE, but given that there are later tools available, I may go ahead and try XP again.

I would prefer to have a full and complete set of drivers and try to make use of them as much as possible.

Is version 3.xx something you have personally worked on writing? Is it NOT an actual Matrox release?

As for issues with MJPEG captures, can you elaborate/explain a bit?

With Win 98 SE, I can capture to MJPEG, but it is very disk space intensive.

Normally, I record in MJPEG using Matrox VCR app, then use Video Wave III 3.5 or Pinnacle 8.5 to product a final video in a smaller format. Unfortunately, that seems to cause the audio-sync to be lost and makes it hard to watch.

I would appreciate any help/advice/info you could give.

Thank you again.

Comment

Is version 3.xx something you have personally worked on writing? Is it NOT an actual Matrox release?
                It is NOT !

As for issues with MJPEG captures, can you elaborate/explain a bit?
                ZORAN chip... not only RRG cards but miro cards and some other cards using ZORAN chip are also "dead" in Win2K/XP

BTW if somebody need XP driver for miro DC10 just contact me,
                I maked driver for my friend about year and half ago...

Comment

Originally posted by adis
                  It is NOT !

ZORAN chip... not only RRG cards but miro cards and some other cards using ZORAN chip are also "dead" in Win2K/XP

BTW if somebody need XP driver for miro DC10 just contact me,
                  I maked driver for my friend about year and half ago...
                  Thank you for creating the version 3.x driver for us.

Hopefully I can enjoy my Matrox G400-TV with the MJPEG hardware encoder for just a while longer. It has always been a good card, I'm just sad about the lack of driver support from Matrox.

I'm glad that you have programmed updated drivers.

Comment

Working...
                  X