X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They found E.T. in Alabama!

Guess Hpar_'s search is over
    Attached Files
    "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

The elusive Giraffe species of aliens
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

It's a hoax it's a hoax the spaceship left a few hours ago and is now hiding in Isreal.
      Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Re: They found E.T. in Alabama!

Originally posted by Greebe
        Guess Hpar_'s search is over
        That IS Hpar_ !!

the truth is out
        Last edited by Technoid; 10 July 2003, 09:49.
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

HAHAHAHA! too funny!
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

LOL
              "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

Comment

ROFL!!!!!

Give us a link to the rest of the story greebe!!!
                "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

I didn't know ppl could mate with ostrichs.
                  Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Thop, you are repeating yourself!
                    How can you possibly take anything seriously?
                    Who cares?

Comment

how's this?

API:Boondocks, Alabama

On Saturday, Orville Greatneck aka E.T. was arrested at his home in a short non violent standoff with several different federal law enforcement agencies and local officals. The feds tracked him down when they found he was using a high bit encryption that they could not break, and could only be broken by Al Gore's bored 12 year old nephew. The child's name is being withheld, but claims the message they couldn't break once decoded said, "gee george, it only works if you inhale...", had officials stumpted.

Charged with transporting and distributing 200 kilo's of "Space coke", this illegal alien is held on $1 trillion dollar bond for fear he would flee to his native world in a device found in the back bedroom of his mobile home capable of teletransportation. Local DA and Federal Immigration officals claim he is a flight risk do to this "Beam me up Scotty" device.

Fed's are currently scratching their heads because there are no laws on the books making this activity and material illegal.

Mr Greatneck's neighbour, known only as "Buddman", cries out that this is an outrage and unconstitutional. "Everyone should par take before passing judgement", and saying, "Dude you gotta (sniff) do a line of this (sniff) awesome shit! (sniff)... off the record he invited our camera crew to "come on by later and we'll really turn into coneheads. Orv hooked me up wit dis wicked purple bud mon".

Also found among his belongings was a signed copy of Hillary Rodham Clinton's latest novel and two letters from Tony and Bill asking if it was ok to stop by the night before. Feds gave a no comment, but insisted that they would link this activity to Al Queada and Iraq (and possibly North Korea/Iran's recient nuclear activities).

One offical whom wished to remain anomomous told this reporter, "With all the wackiness goings on these days we've got to pin it on somebody" and "Yeah we've found the smoking gun, but it's not what you think (or do you?! but it's now being covered up by the Bush administration for further scrutny and possible use as a military weapon".

Many conspiracy theorists are now conculding last weeks comments by both Pres. Bush and now retired 4 Star General Tommy Franks, "Bring it on" meant "Other Worldly War III".

When "Buddman" was told of this, he laughed claiming they missed their drop a week ago Monday and are probably quite PO'd now Orv's in custody.

Comment

ROFLMFAO!!!!!

Jammrock
                        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

ROTFL! Classic!
                          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

That is great. With a neck like that they must had had him by the ears trying to pull him out of the mobile home for days.

That picture reminds me of a cartoon drawing I saw years ago. A picture of why ET had such a long neck... The toilet seat had fallen shut on his pecker.LOL
                            #1 DRILL SERGEANT PICK-UP LINE

"You make me hornier before 9 AM than most
                            people do all day!"

Comment

Working...
                            X