[Re] Introducing... the Dialectizer. "It's moun's of fun"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Re] Introducing... the Dialectizer. "It's moun's of fun"

It's been a little over one year since I've visited the MURC forums, and I thought it would be fun to bring this back, just like I posted it last year in the SoapBox.

The Dialectizer.

Bound to get a few laughs out of people, I had all but forgotten about this thing until I came back to the Murc.

I've been dialectized!
    It's been some little upside one year since I've visited da damn MURC fo'ums, and ah' dought it would be fun t'brin' dis back, plum likes ah' posted it last year in de SoapBox. Slap mah fro! Bound t'get some few laughs out uh sucka's, ah' had all but fo'gotsten about dis doodad until ah' came back t'de Murc. Co' got d' beat!
    McRhea

LOL I leeke-a it. Um de hur de hur de hur. I ispeceeelly leeke-a zee Svedeesh Cheff deeelect. Um de hur de hur de hur.
    Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

htis rthing si so &33 tit giv3z me goOs3bumpz!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 loololollolo... j4mmr0xoR
      “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
      –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

5u><o|2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Re: [Re] Introducing... the Dialectizer. &quot;It's moun's of fun&quot;

Originally posted by McRhea
            It's been a little over one year since I've visited the MURC forums, and I thought it would be fun to bring this back, just like I posted it last year in the SoapBox.

The Dialectizer.

Bound to get a few laughs out of people, I had all but forgotten about this thing until I came back to the Murc.

I've been dialectized!

Like the Ali G one better!

it's bin a little ova one year since i've visited da murc forums, and i thought it would be wicked to brin dis back, just dig i posted it last year in da soapbox
            bound to get a few laughs out of people, i did ave all but forgottun about dis fin until i came back to da murc. :d i've bin dialectized!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
            X