Alien Vs. Predator Movie!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Vs. Predator Movie!

I've been reading rumors of this for the past couple years....and saw this posted on another DG

hmmmm
    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

high potential to totally ruin the other movies. they shoud leave it alone. what's with all the remakes and rehashing these days in hollywood?
    no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

You just reminded me that I wanted to see the Freddy vs. Jason movie for laughs.

Comment

Originally posted by thop
        high potential to totally ruin the other movies. they shoud leave it alone. what's with all the remakes and rehashing these days in hollywood?
        Well the Games where pretty well done and there is/was a comic book series too.

Also in Predator 2 there was a Alien skull in the trophy room of the Predators ship
        Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

That's right, and I for one would love to see a well made battle of the critters

Dr. Mordrid
          Dr. Mordrid
          ----------------------------
          An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Hey Doc, I can just picture the scrip for this movie...

Predetor number 5 aproaches the Alien and says "you want some candy?"
            Alien faces the Predetor with a mean hiss, mouth wide open and yells raaaaaaaaagh, and takes a chunk out ofthe predetors body.

Predetor starts his self detruction device and nukes the whole planet all to hell.

I too am waiting anxiously to see what they come up with!

Cheers,
            Elie

Comment

OK, I saw this at the theater today and all I can say is that it's hilariously bad...I mean, really, most of the time the movie looks like an AvP timedemo. I won't even go into all the stupid "the laws of nature&physics don't allow this" details that have been overlooked...there are some cute prequel-style flashes (like the prototype for Bishop ), but they still don't make it less lame. Oh, and whoever thought of giving the Predators a personality must have been having an off day. The local yuppie audience seemed pretty disgusted by the gore, I found it pretty tame...then again, I just saw the uncut version of Cannibal Holocaust yesterday, so it didn't really bear comparison

Drizzt, have you seen the La Piovra series that featured Raoul Bova? He's in this one, as an Italian archaeologist with a decidedly French accent.
              All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

How about Mothra vs Godzilla? That was a classic.

Comment

Speaking of old monster movies, I picked up The Beast from 20,000 Fathoms!! in all its 1953 glory (but on dvd ). Started off classic hilarious old horror movie, but then I was almost half disappointed, because it actually got good!
                  note: Lee Van Cleef is in it!
                  Q9450 + TRUE, G.Skill 2x2GB DDR2, GTX 560, ASUS X48, 1TB WD Black, Windows 7 64-bit, LG M2762D-PM 27" + 17" LG 1752TX, Corsair HX620, Antec P182, Logitech G5 (Blue)
                  Laptop: MSI Wind - Black

Comment

Originally posted by High_Jumbllama
                    You just reminded me that I wanted to see the Freddy vs. Jason movie for laughs.
                    I saw that movie for just those reasons and it was highly entertaining
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I am preparing to get disappointed.. the AVP comics were not bad.. the AVP pc game was very well done IMO, but it was a long time before i read/played that series though.. The gist as i recall is that predators rear the alien critters for the sake of hunting them in a manhood ritual, and the critters escaped, humans comes into the story here when some humans manage to kill the aliens and predators pit themselves against us.. etc etc..

In the game there was one alien critter which is a hybrid, a Predalien??spelling?? which might be interesting to see but i dont see much for this movie.
                      Life is a bed of roses. Everyone else sees the roses, you are the one being gored by the thorns.

AMD PhenomII555@B55(Quadcore-3.2GHz) Gigabyte GA-890FXA-UD5 Kingston 1x2GB Generic 8400GS512MB WD1.5TB LGMulti-Drive Dell2407WFP
                      ***Matrox G400DH 32MB still chugging along happily in my other pc***

Comment

Predators taught the Aztecs how to build stuff, nuff said.

Comment

OK film. Pretty average.
                          Perhaps the sequal will be better.
                          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy
                            Perhaps the sequal will be better.
                            You must be one of those people who sees a glass not as half-empty or half-full, but as half-way to another glass
                            All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy.

Comment

Originally posted by Belwarrior
                              ... [snip]...
                              In the game there was one alien critter which is a hybrid, a Predalien??spelling??
                              ...[snip]...
                              Alienator?

Comment

Working...
                              X