Dear Makers of Tide Detergent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dear Makers of Tide Detergent...

I'm writing to say what an excellent product you have. I've used it since the beginning of married life, when my mom told me it was the best.

In fact, about a month ago, while at my mother-in-law's house, I spilled some red wine on her new white blouse. It was at that point she chose to berate me about my drinking problem. One thing lead to another and I ended up with a lot of her blood on my white shirt, as well.

I tried to get the stains out using her bargain detergent, but it just wouldn't come out. On my way home, I stopped and got a bottle of liquid Tide with bleach alternative; needless to say, all of the stains came out! They came out so well, in fact, that the DNA tests came back inconclusive, and the DA had to drop all of the charges!

Thank you, once again, for a great product. Well, I must go, I have yet to write a letter to another fine company about how pleased I was with their Glad-bag products.
    Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Sweet!!
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

LOL

Comment

Nice one. Was wondering where this was going at first...
          “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

LOL!!

Comment

ROFL
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

LMAO

Comment

Working...
                X