Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Note for Adis

Hi Adis,

I have yesterday installed your VT 3 on a fresh installation of WinXP + SP1. As I wrote in another thread, a 10 min. clip stops playing after about 6 min. Windows media player screen goes black with no sound.

This is the error massage:
    No error description could be found for this error.
    (Error Code = 0x8004406D)

All BIOS latest version
    MOBO Asus P4S533-E
    Marvel G400-TV
    Sound card Audigy 1
    P4 2GH.
    512 DDR RAM

Debbie
    We pass this way only once. Make the most of it !

What to say, I'm alone!

Patched dll's, registry fixes, it will help... programmers where are you now ?
    I'm sure it's possible to make G400-TV perfect working on WinXP !

Wait for future versions...

Comment

Hi & first af all thank U very much for your work!!!
      Actually I have a similar problem.
      When I capture video in HW MJpeg I the size come to 2GB it makes a sequential .avi file. So here comes the problem. It just doesn't capture anything. It displays the captured time in the info but if U see the file it's just some hundreds of MB which makes only few seconds. & this is when I capture on my FAT32 HDD.
      I wanted to ask U if U know about some problems of usin NTFS because when I capture on NTFS it happends right with the first .avi file at about 25-30 sec. or 1 min. 12 sec. - it always!
      One of the ways that I've noticed some improvement is to leave the full info displaing when U capture - clicking on info once to disapear everithing & again to show the initial kind of info. In this case on FAT32 there's no any problem capturing & on NTFS it works most of the times (but not always & I don't know why)
      Anyway thank U again for the good job!!!

Comment

Working...
      X