Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Matrox DVD player?

I have a G400.

IIRC it came with DVD player, which I never used, since I had no DVD drive.

Now that I do, it would be cool, if I can download free DVD player from [M].

Is there a free DVD player for G400 owners?

I do not know about the Matrox player without paying, but look here for some free players.

Comment

Matrox (Cinemaster 1.0) DVD player came with G400. If you lost a bundle Matrox G400 CD, I can give you (tomorow) a link from where to download it (Matrox Cinemaster DVD 1.0). It only works with Matrox G400.
      <font size="1" color="green">Holly: "Appreciate what vou've got, because basically, I'm fantastic!"</font>

Comment

If you are downloading that version, it is WaReZ which is strongly frowned upon. I'm sure the MODs will agree. That is why I gave the links to the free players.

Edit:
        This was the link I meant to post.
        http://www.digital-digest.com/dvd/do.../playback.html
        The other one only had one player.

Edit2:
        Sorry my spelling skills are not l33t.
        Last edited by High_Jumbllama; 9 July 2003, 14:22.

Comment

True.
          Links to warez versions of any software will not be allowed here.
          There are plenty of free players available, or you can purchase a legit copy direct from matrox for a nominal fee...
          Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

If I remember correctly, the one that came with Matrox G400 doesn't work with Win2000 or WinXP.

Comment

The 'matrox' player is quite old and out of date compared to all the other palyers out there, including the free ones.

Comment

I still have my G400 CD, (also have Millennium CD) but it proabably wouldn't work with 2k or XP.

Comment

Haven't tried it, but I think that old cinemaster engine and program only worked with win98

Comment

I have used it with my G550 under Windows XP (see my P2 350 rig)

It works fine... so far

Comment

Originally posted by Chrono_Wanderer
                      I have used it with my G550 under Windows XP (see my P2 350 rig)

It works fine... so far
                      The G550 came with a different player than the G400.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombat
                        The G550 came with a different player than the G400.
                        Matrox Cinemaster 4.0, and it works with Parhelia with v.1.4.2.7 drivers.
                        <font size="1" color="green">Holly: "Appreciate what vou've got, because basically, I'm fantastic!"</font>

Comment

Originally posted by UtwigMU
                          I still have my G400 CD, (also have Millennium CD) but it proabably wouldn't work with 2k or XP.
                          So what are you waithing for? Try it first! There is no "proabably".

Comment

Do. Or do not. There is no try. You must unlearn what you have learned.

Comment

Trying out now.

Chrono_Wanderer: check out my PII 350

Comment

Working...
                              X