Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G400 TV and XP, 2 problems

Hello Group,

I have installed windows XP professional and Service Pack 1a. then I installed Powerdesk 5.88.061. I use video tools 3.0.
    I use a TV as the only monitor for the PC. therefore I used Dual Head Clone mode in 800x600 32 bits.

Now I have two problems I cannot get rid of:

1. Playing movies (any type) in Windows Media Player results in a blank media player window. (I use clone mode to use a TV as the only monitor for this PC). If I connect a VGA monitor at the same time, the media player windows DOES show the movie, even in full screen (alt+enter), but only on the VGA monitor! So, Clone isn't really a clone...

2. In video tools, TV output is ONLY displayed when the viewing window is smaller than about 80% of the desktop area. You can schale the window to any size, and still view TV, but the window turns black when you size it too big...

Has anyone seen this problem as well? I have tried all kinds of settings /resolution, color depth ect, and searched the forums, but so far no luck. I really hope someone has the answer!

Mendel

This probably won't help at all (I don't have XP), but do you have dvdmax as an option in your monitor/dual head settings? That's what I use for setting up my tv as a monitor and I use the options of preserving aspect ratio at 4:3 and detection based on video window size.

Comment

Working...
    X