One less cat in the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One less cat in the world

Sadly a cat decided to test the stopping power of my car at point blank rage at 60 mph. Unfortunatley for the cat the car failed the test.
    At least death was quick.
    It seemed that the cat had just caught it's dinner and decided to make it's run home I wish it waited a few seconds later.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

sucks to be the cat
    I did the same with a skunk last year...came over a hilltop, and it was just there staring at me.. the wind deflector hit it.. made my car smell for weeks .. lucky europeans who don't have skunks
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

i dont really like cats anyway. im more of a dog person.

but no scratches in the car, rite?

Comment

Poor cat. At least you didn't do it on purpose. Some sick twisted individual shot and killed 2 kittens with a BBGun and injured a 3rd at my grandmother's home.

Comment

Almost hit one yesterday... Silly creature was curious of my longbeam light reflection in the water on the road (rained like hell). I dont know how I made it to slow down enough from 100 kph but the critter made it . But next time I WILL remember that I dont have ABS.
          Last edited by Guest; 6 July 2003, 13:06.

Comment

The one who let the cat run free has no one else then himself to blame!
            According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Nearly got one a few years back ran right between the front wheels and somehow avoided them both. This bloke sitting on the wall who saw it nearly fell of laugthing at me.

No marks on the car and at least I killed it striaght off. Didn't fancy having to put it out of it's misery.

Bet the bird it caught is saying serves you right no we've both snuffed it.

Don't like killing things though puts a damper on the rest of the day.

I remember this dog head butting my car once. It used to like chasing and attacking cars. The headache it got cured it and it never dared chase another car again.
              Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
              Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Originally posted by M|x
                i dont really like cats anyway. im more of a dog person.

but no scratches in the car, rite?
                Yeah well I hate dogs.. just love watching the ****ing things die.

In case anyone was wondering, no, I'm not being serious. I just hate cat haters. Anyone who would kill a kitten just for the fun of watching it die really needs to be put to a slow death himself. Beware, ****ers.. if the cat you kill happened to be mine, you would suffer beyond imagining.
                Last edited by KvHagedorn; 6 July 2003, 13:30.

Comment

I nearly hit a cat with my car two years ago: it was on a larger road just outside a town at ~90-100 Km/h when the cat suddenly crossed the road (it was going after a mouse that also crossed the road). I made a full break and the cat would've been save at a good margin, BUT - the damn cat heard the screaming tires and turned around, crossing the road again

Still I did not hit it, but it was really really close....
                  Last edited by Indiana; 6 July 2003, 16:31.
                  But we named the *dog* Indiana...
                  My System
                  2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
                  German ATI-forum

Comment

I hate seeing anything get killed on the road, but especially cats.. they seem to have such humanlike emotions. It's especially awful to see kittens get killed.

Comment

I share KvH`s emotions about cats and cat killers...
                      Seth, are you ok? I`m peachy Kate. The world is my oyster. - Seth Gecko

Comment

Amen. Cat fan here too. I killed one last year that did $1000 worth of damage to my front end. Felt miserable for damn near a week; poor thing.
                        Bart

Comment

I took out one about 8 years ago. silly thing right in front of me, I had time to swerve to avoid it. but it ran back under my car.

Felt truely sorry for the thing.
                          Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Can't stand most cats, but then I'm violently allergic to them. The only ones I'm not allergic to are the Main Coons and they think they're dogs anyhow

Dr. Mordrid
                            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 6 July 2003, 23:46.
                            Dr. Mordrid
                            ----------------------------
                            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

grrrr
                              "Women don't want to hear a man's opinion, they just want to hear their opinion in a deeper voice."

Comment

Working...
                              X