Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Cheap" laser multifunktin printer/scanner neaded!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cheap" laser multifunktin printer/scanner neaded!

Is there one available? And no a separate scanner / colour laser is not a option!

Oh and it has to be a colour printer!
    According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

I've never seen a colour laser multi-function printer
    When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

There's this add-on which gives scanning and copying facilities to Minolta-QMS colour lasers :-

qms.co.uk is available for purchase. Get in touch to discuss the possibilities!
      When you own your own business you only have to work half a day. You can do anything you want with the other twelve hours.

Comment

There are no color laser all-in-one afaik. If there are, then theyre new, and definately NOT cheap!

What do you want it for, anyway?

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I don't even think there's such a thing as a "cheap" color laser.
          Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yeah, Color laser is really expensive.

On the other hand, Brother and Samsung make some relatively inexpensive B&W all-in-ones...
            Let us return to the moon, to stay!!!

Comment

Hmm, I feel that colourlasers have gone down in price (e.g. check HPs website). Canon used to have multifunction scanners/copiers (laser), e.g. the CLC-10. But that was quite a number of years ago; don't know if they still have such devices. Unfortunatly, now, most multifunction colour stuff is inkjet-based.

Jörg
              pixar
              Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

I think there are only color inkjet and a few b/w laser all in ones. But those things don't have very good quality anyway, I don't really see the point in buying one.

AZ
                There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

HPs colour laser sell for under 800€ over here! But the only mfps I can find start at over 5000€
                  According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

Working...
                  X