Starcraft Broodwar Sunday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starcraft Broodwar Sunday

We'll get together at noon central time, 6pm gmt, 7pm european time. Server: Europe, Channel: MURC.. probably be playing all afternoon/evening. Hope you can join.

Aiaiai KvH, wot time is that for Australia??!?!

Comment

Let's see.. it is 11:30pm here now. what time is it there?

Comment

World time and date for cities in all time zones. International time right now. Takes into account all DST clock changes.

How can you possibly take anything seriously?
        Who cares?

Comment

erm:
          1) Az can't make it in time, or will be late
          2) knirfie can't make it, cuze his router is stuffed
          3) I can't make it cuse I got busted for playing so late wif Az last nite, when my mum walked in

Comment

I missed it. When is the next one?
            --Insert something here--

Comment

Anytime. Have to organize properly.

Comment

Well one problem with last weekend was some of the people who wanted to play could not, because of not having discs or whatever. Anyone who wants to play should go ahead and buy the game. For a game that is $10 for the original and another $10 for the broodwar extension pack, this shouldn't be a problem, especially when there seems to be a pretty big consensus that this is the best RTS game ever created. You don't need a killer machine to play it either; I have played Starcraft on a Pentium Pro 166 and a Millennium1 without too much difficulty, so no matter what you have, it's playable.

So everyone who wants to play next weekend just get the game and prepare.. join in if you want to.

Comment

it IS the best RTS game EVER! No game will ever be able to replace it....except StarCraft 2

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                    I have played Starcraft on a Pentium Pro 166 and a Millennium1 without too much difficulty, so no matter what you have, it's playable.
                    Too much difficulty? That was a top of the line machine when the game came out I had a P166MMX and S3 Virge card
                    Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
                      Anyone who wants to play should go ahead and buy the game. For a game that is $10 for the original and another $10 for the broodwar extension pack, this shouldn't be a problem
                      I got Starcraft + Broodwar for 10 EUR .
                      Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

Going to buy the game again as it seems to have "vanished"
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

How do those packs for 10 € look? DVD case? I hate this kind of packaging (and is the only one here for such old rereleased classics )
                          Or perhaps the big one, how the game was released?

Comment

Originally posted by Nowhere
                            How do those packs for 10 € look? DVD case? I hate this kind of packaging (and is the only one here for such old rereleased classics )
                            Or perhaps the big one, how the game was released?
                            DVD cases is almost standard now for games
                            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

DVD cases, unfortunately.. but what do you expect for the money? You get one of the best games ever made and the expansion set for nearly nothing

AZ
                              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Working...
                              X