website owners beware: defacers challenge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• website owners beware: defacers challenge

Wonder if tomorow will be interesting: a contest to be the first to hack (in this sense: change content, "deface") 6000 websites in 6 hours...

Rules

Can participate to groups or people individually, that to want and that have a minimum notion basic of the what is one.

The time of the challenge will have duration maximum of 6 hours.

The challenge the this foreseen for day 6 of July (06/07/2003) hours was defined will be 09:00am until 15:00pm, following zone-h website timezone located at Estonia Check time here

Will be a challenge skill/speed or either ability and speed

In these 6 hours defacers will have the limit maximum of deface of 6.000 websites or either who to disfigure this amount in minor number of time will be the Winner.

Case no group obtains to arrive at this mark of 6.000 so in the end of the 6 hours will be champion who hit the greater numbers of websites.
    The way points are counted is fun:
    The counting of defaceds:

In them we will use the estatistics of zone-h therefore it is a neutral website and will give bigger trustworthiness so, all defaceds must be posteds there.

Deface is free style.

Not will be counted redefaces

Not will be counted deface of subdomain or/hacked.htm etc..

No will be counted defaceds of freehosting as geocities/angelfire/lycos/hpg.com.br/etc..

The websites will have yours pontuation duplicate in special case defacements

The systems OS windows will have pontuation = 1 ,

The systems linux, unix, and * bsd will have pontuation = 2 ,

Systems AIX will have pontuation = 3 ,

The systems Hp-ux and Macintosh will have maximum pontuation of 5 points.
    And the prices ?
    Awardings:

500mb of hosting
    webmail
    email forward (limitless)
    Domain Name (that YOU choose).

My hope is this being first of many defacers-challenge!.

Warning!
    We have to say (unhappyly eehhe) that deface its crime and can give to chain in some countries the website www.defacers-challenge.com and ur webhosting dont have responsibility on the acts (defacing) of the websites.
    This info is on the defacers website. I'm not sure how safe it is to visit a hackers website, so check it own at your own risk:
    Code:
    www.defacers-challenge.com
    (non-clickable to avoid accidental clicks ).

I have read on several sources that the number of hack-attempts in the last couple of weeks has been less, but that there currently are more network scans happening (preparation ?)

Jörg
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Who's hosting that site? Yoda?

Comment

Really, couldnt these ppl do something constructive with their talents. This amounts to simple hooliganism.
      Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

And it starts, getting more IIS ../../cmd.exe error logs on my server. this is going to be script kiddies day - sigh

Dan
        Juu nin to iro

English doesn't borrow from other languages. It follows them down dark alleys, knocks them over, and goes through their pockets for loose grammar.

Comment

Working...
        X