pathetic loser

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pathetic loser

Well, I’m a loser, I finally know for sure. last night I was at a party, and I found the girl of my dreams (well as close to it as I’ll ever find I guess) but didn’t go talk to her or anything, she did try to talk to me for a few minutes but all could do was mumble a little and she soon lost interest, the chances that I’ll ever see her again are none to even less. Now that I think about it I’ve been doing this more lately, not walking up to girls I like and talking with them, I don’t know what to say anymore, let alone have the guts to talk to them, why have I been like this for the last two years? Have I still not gotten over my last girlfriend dumping me? I wasn’t like that before then. All I have nowadays are me, myself and my computer, quite pathetic actually.

I also realized something else when I was thinking about this, I always find some way to piss people off who try to get close to me, which usually makes them hate my guts after one to a few times, this is probably why I only have a few friends left (to whom I should be really grateful I guess for accepting me as I am) and my girlfriends never lasted longer then 1-2 months.
    There is also this girl in Texas I used to chat with a lot for about a year or so, she really nice, and has send me presents twice (one time for my birthday, and one time just spontaneously because she thought she’d found something I’d really like, which was a very good assumption, but she probably hates me to now, because in all that time I still haven’t send her something back, yeah, I know, I just realized it myself too, I’m an ****ole… and I’ve been behaving like one a lot more, I don't know if I've ever been an ****ole around here, but if so I’d like to apologize.

Why? Why am I like this?

I guess it’s a good thing I’ve finally found out, and can maybe start doing something about this, anyway, I just needed to tell people somewhere so thanks for listening(reading).
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

I was in the same mood a few times ago, unless I found the (temporary) solution: FTS.

Else said, if you are in a bad mood and have a few problems having normal relations with others:
    1) Take your bad mood and put it into a box
    2) Put the box in a safe place (we'll need it later)
    3) Take your problem and put them in another box
    4) Put the box into a safe place (we'll need this, too, later)
    5) Go live and have fun
    6) When you feel really happy, recover the two boxes.
    7) Open the boxes and recover your bad mood and your problems
    8) Solve them

(I can assure you it works. Last month I was in a bad mood and was full of problems and still in love with my ex and I had lot of problems staying togheter with others. So, I've said myself:
    "Now, I'm too damn in a really bad mood to solve my bad mood and problems. Let's go have fun, so I'll be in a better mood when I'll try again to solve my problems and my bad mood." As I said, it works! )

FTS!!!
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Well, at least you're a young loser. You could be me.

Comment

Originally posted by KvHagedorn
        Well, at least you're a young loser. You could be me.
        is that why your avatar is a black square?

Comment

Well in my case the problem is that I get too pissed. I'm very aware of it so I darent talk to the good looking girl as I'll come away looking a complete idiot.
          One advantage it get rid of the double bagger I suppose.
          Most chances come via women I've known a long time and they know I've got a sensible sober side as well.
          Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Was an afraid-of-girls/4.0-student w/pockedt protector type loser 'til age 13, then got over it when I got on the debate team & discovered they didn't bite, but did sometimes gently nibble

By graduation I was in full recovery with about 50 signed pictures of YL's complete w/phone numbers in my year book. No problems since

Key advice: don't treat them like shit, don't yell, make sure they get their jollies first, be gentle in all things and by all means treat them like you would expect some guy to treat your mother or sister. Basically don't be an ****ole.

Dr. Mordrid
            Last edited by Dr Mordrid; 4 July 2003, 09:54.
            Dr. Mordrid
            ----------------------------
            An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Originally posted by The PIT
              ... they know I've got a sensible sober side as well.
              You do?

AZ
              There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Sadly yes.

At the moment I'm fairly busy so I don't have time to drink a lot. Amazing how much better I'm feeling for it.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

At the moment I'm fairly busy so I don't have time to drink a lot. Amazing how much better I'm feeling for it.
                  I should try to drink less too, I don't want to be busy though

knirfie, if you're a loser then I'm one too and millions other people around the globe are losers too!
                  As Drizzt said you won't solve your problems if you are feeling bad for them now. Go out, have some fun, make a trip somewhere, meet new people, listen new music ...
                  and anyway, who needs a girl having a computer?

if you wanna read a loser story here is one of mines:
                  three years ago or so I was drinking a coffee in a bar, the girl behind the bar was staring at me for five long minutes and talking in the ear of the other bartender, she was so hot. I thought "she likes me" so I went to pay for the coffee and asked her for a date
                  She turnt me down and as I was leaving the bar she started to laugh loudly, I felt so embarassed.
                  She was staring at me because I had a big spot in my forefront which I was unaware off, it looks like it was broken by my helmet and I had blood in my forefront. I found it out when I look myself on my scooter mirror
                  It's so nice to be a teenager and be full of spots

ciao, Ivan
                  <font face="verdana, arial, helvetica" size="1" >epox 8RDA+ running an Athlon XP 1600+ @ 1.7Ghz with 2x256mb Crucial PC2700, an Adaptec 1200A IDE-Raid with 2x WD 7200rpm 40Gb striped + a 120Gb and a 20Gb Seagate, 2x 17" LG Flatron 775FT, a Cordless Logitech Trackman wheel and a <b>banding enhanced</b> Matrox Parhelia 128 retail shining thru a Koolance PC601-Blue case window<br>and for God's sake pay my <a href="http://www.drslump.biz">site</a> a visit!</font>

Comment

Thanks for some of the advice you guys, but even if I fix the me being a loser part there is still the fact that I've an ****ole to a lot of my friends and other people I care(d) about.

Anyways, I think I'll just mope about it for a few days, need to work from tomorrow till tuesday so have a lot of time to do that, and then I'll see what I can do about having some fun.

But I really need to do start doing something about it, because it not just my social life that's suffering from it, my work and school have also started suffering...
                    Last edited by knirfie; 4 July 2003, 11:44.
                    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

take some time off .. fly to dubai
                      no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

I remember this bird in a nightclub. She'd been beaten up by her boyfriend, nice pair of black eyes. I was hungry so I asked if she wanted something to eat she said yes so we had some food had a few dances and that was it.
                        Next week I was in the same club she walks up and goes sucker.
                        I thought to myself. Well I wasn't bothered about you and you've got the black eyes so who's the sucker.
                        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Knirfie, why do you think you are like that? You didn't come into the world like that.

Hurts, disappointments, broken trust, rejection, abuse of one sort or another build up and we start to withdraw and want to give back some of the shit that we got. Usually we can't give it back where we got it, so we dump it on anybody who's handy often without realizing we are doing it, and are surprised when that gets thrown back, plus what the other guy has collected. Vicious circle.

You can't do much about the other guy, but you can do a lot about yourself. As everybody here is telling you, give yourself a break, lighten up, go throw some stones in the ocean, then sit on the beach and see how huge the sky and the ocean are and how little your problems are in comparison. Let things come back into perspective.

You've got to be good to yourself first, then you'll find it easier to relate to others.
                          How can you possibly take anything seriously?
                          Who cares?

Comment

Knirfie it maybe becuase you're slightly afraid of a relationship so your first instinct is to push them away.
                            If you leave too long you'll find it even harder because you'll be used to doing things by yourself and then changing your life style will be really hard. Also probably hard for them to understand as well.
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Things will always turn around. People aren't all the same. Some people develop succesful relationships more slowly and later on in life, some early. Doesn't mean there's something wrong (or they're loosers).

There's always bad moments in life (as there are good). Just wait till <i>you</i> get to the good parts.

J1NG

Comment

Working...
                              X