Bank One Sucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank One Sucks

Just a warning to stay away from these bastards.. My credit card company (Wachovia) apparently sold out to them a couple of months ago. I had a 9.90% rate from Wachovia, and this was a card I had used regularly for eight years. Suddenly this becomes a Bank One account and I am slammed with a 19.99% rate out of the blue, with some apparently nasty accrual practices as well. Needless to say I pulled out all the stops and paid off the account in full immediately, wrote a fairly angry letter to the CEO, and got a letter back saying my account had been closed with a zero balance. I thought this was the end of it, but today I got a bill for $34 in interest which the sheisters had accrued on the account. It will be a cold day in hell when I send them this money.

Don't do business with Bank One.. you will be very unhappy with them if you do. Worst bank I have ever had the displeasure to deal with.

Bank One bought out the National Bank of Detroit some time ago. Funny thing happened: a LOT of smaller banks started getting zillions of new customers

As a result the bank market in the Detroit area is in a major state of competition. Both business and individuals are getting interest paying checking accts. with no balance limit or fees, no-fee check cards, free checks, free online banking etc. etc. etc.

'tis a damned free-for-all of late.

Dr. Mordrid
    Dr. Mordrid
    ----------------------------
    An elephant is a mouse built to government specifications.

I carry a gun because I can't throw a rock 1,250 fps

Comment

Working...
    X