Forty Foot Octopus Found Beached in Chile

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forty Foot Octopus Found Beached in Chile

my question is why can they not tell if it is an octopus or a whale??.. you would think the professionals would be able to tell pretty easily
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

Ripe sushi anyone
      "Never interfere with the enemy when he is in the process of destroying himself"

Comment

Octopi of this type are deep sea creatures and when they are brought to the surface their bodies hemorage greatly due to the lack of pressure neccessary to sustain their life and form.

Genetic tests are being run to determine what it is exactly... could be blubber, could be a sea monster
        "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

I'd really like to see some of the data the Navy has on some of these things. A lot of these things make noise, and the since the Navy's subs are "all ears", I wonder just what they have heard, seen or experienced during their "oceanographic research" missions.
          Hey, Donny! We got us a German who wants to die for his country... Oblige him. - Lt. Aldo Raine

Comment

Looks like something thats escaped from Sellifield ( Leaking Nuclear reprocessing plant) or from our local take away.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Actually, don't tell anyone, but it's the Loch Ness Monster's daddy's penis.

Edit: You should see its size when erect
              Brian (the devil incarnate)

Comment

nice Brian It's never too early
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Ellis
                  Actually, don't tell anyone, but it's the Loch Ness Monster's daddy's penis.

Edit: You should see its size when erect
                  Okay which bastard cut it off.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

errr, I think that's Moby's dick.
                    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
                      errr, I think that's Moby's dick.
                      LOL

Comment

ROFL

So far they don't know what it is. People have been talking octipus, giant squid, whale and new deep sea lifeform. That's why CHile has called in the international scientific community.

Jammrock
                        “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                        –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Do you do that like in Thunderbirds? ("call in the International Scientific Community" I mean )
                          DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

LMAO you guys are hilarious!

Comment

More like the Loch Ness monsters' condom.
                              Bart

Comment

Working...
                              X