Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAL Output for Argentina

Hi:
    I got a Marvel TV G400 international. I can capture video (not without trouble, but I'll address that issue in further postings), but my problem is in the output.
    My country happens to transmit TV in a special flavor of PAL (called "N"), I don't really know the differences with normal PAL (a.k.a. "B") something related to chroma frequencies, I believe.

The fact is that PAL output in my home VCR & TV is Black&White. I can resort to NTSC (all Argentine sets are multi-system), but is not the idea.
    Interestingly enough, as I said, I don't have that problem with captures using the same settings.

The cuestion is: is there any way to tweak the output frequencies to suit my equipment?
    Given a long list of countries in the quick connect utility doesn't seem to help at all.

I've already ask this to Matrox, but the Tech Representative just reply (quoted):
    "We do not support PAL N with our cards. We do not support the conversion of
    PAL to NTSC or vice versa with our cards"

As it seems customary on foreign language members I apologize for my bad English.
    Thanks
Working...
X