X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MVT2.0 open beta today or tommorow??

see attach message below;

Good news!

The latest beta version (beta5) of the Matrox Video Tools software that was sent to the beta testers last
    week proved to be very stable and we have decided to make it available to everyone later this week so
    that those of you who have a fast internet access can download it and try it on their system while we
    resolve the few issues that need to fixed before the final release.

Stay tuned!

Patrick
    Matrox

Will this support G200 Marvel under windows 2000?

--wally.

Comment

MVT 2.0 if for the RT2000

Regards,
      Elie

Comment

Please Matrox!

I have a handful of DVD projects to do this weekend and I really need the MPEG2 unwrapper utility...
        Please visit http://spincycle.n3.net - My System: Celeron 300a(@450/2v),Abit BH6, 128mb RAM, Win98SE, Marvel G200TV, Diamond MX300, Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 20g system drive, DiamondMax Plus 40 capture drive, IBM 8g Deskstar program drive, Adaptec 2940UW SCSI, 9gb Barracuda UWSCSI video drive, Hitachi GD-2500 DVD-Rom, UltraPlex CD-Rom, Plexwriter CD-recorder, Viewsonic PT775, Soundworks 4.1 speakers

Comment

It's really fun that some sort of Mastrox card get functional drivers. But what the hell are this company doing? Whould be nice that ppl with the marvel, both g200 and g400, could get descent driver for win2k. It's soon 1 year(10 months for final compilation) since M$ released an version of win2k thay could have tested the driver on. All i can say they my next gfx-card will NOT be an matrox card.

Comment

Just to clarify, the beta drivers for the RT2000 do NOT support Windows 2000 at all. We're in the same boat - and I'm still using my G200 Marvel too...

On a brighter note, this is fresh off the Unofficial RT2000 board (cross your fingers that this is accurate):

Posted by Paul Bailey on 10/20/2000, 9:47 am

I just received this email from Matrox.

Dear RT2000 Gold Dealers,

The Preview Release version of Matrox Video Tools 2.0 will be available as a downloadable file directly from our website today. Not only does it give you 600 new realtime effects, it also offers new 1394 and productivity features along with many product enhancements. The Matrox Video Tools 2.0 is so powerful, it's been named: the RT2000 MEGA Pack.
            Here are SOME of the new features that you can expect from the RT2000 MEGA Pack:

Particles, 3D Tiles and Distortions

keyframable perspective settings

direct capture to MPEG-2 IBP format for DVD authoring

Analog MPEG-2 capture with DV-1394 device control

perfect A/V sync on both analog and 1394 capture

four channel DV audio support

Full DVCPRO support

Windows Me support
            Please visit http://spincycle.n3.net - My System: Celeron 300a(@450/2v),Abit BH6, 128mb RAM, Win98SE, Marvel G200TV, Diamond MX300, Maxtor DiamondMax Plus 20g system drive, DiamondMax Plus 40 capture drive, IBM 8g Deskstar program drive, Adaptec 2940UW SCSI, 9gb Barracuda UWSCSI video drive, Hitachi GD-2500 DVD-Rom, UltraPlex CD-Rom, Plexwriter CD-recorder, Viewsonic PT775, Soundworks 4.1 speakers

Comment

Cool.

I've just got to find the £800 to buy one now

Comment

NOW is out... so go and grab 180mb file

Comment

Here's the url for the 2.0 MEGAPACK preview;

http://www.matrox.com/videoweb/produ..._mega_pack.htm

Hope you guys have DSL or Cable

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

owww.. site too slow...

Comment

That's because you have a ton of RT2K'ers trying to download it all at once.

Of course the beta's got this build last week

Dr. Mordrid

Comment

well use getright and hammer it?

Comment

I like ReGet too...
                          http://www.reget.com/en/

Comment

Working...
                          X