Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PAL TV outpout is greenish

Hi!
    I've got Matrox G200 TV. The PAL TV output comes out greenish on the TV and the colours are not natural. Cannot correct it with with the HUE balance. Even when I switch to "black and white" the screen is still white-green. Why? What can I do?
    Last edited by egov; 28 June 2003, 08:16.

Maybe you're in the Matrix?
    DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

did you try on a different TV set?

Comment

Matrox - Matrix. Coincidence? Dont' think so!
        no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Yes that's the way it is

Yes, PAL TV out of G200 is (or maybe I should say was, I have not used the card for years) green. Unusable for watching DVD's or VCD's or such. And there were also the black borders you could not get rid of, at least not with the driver versions I used.

If I remember right, the green tint problem was not that bad on newer G200 cards, but that does not help you much.

And if you would connect an RR-G, you would at least get your M-JPEG files correctly colored.

M.
          year2000:Athlon500/MSI6167/256M/10GIBM/6GSamsung/18GSCSI IBM/CL2xDVD/RR-G/HPPSPrinter/G400DH32M/DeltaDC995/MX300/ADSPyro1394/AHA2940UW/3comXL100

Comment

So I did not have good luck with that card? There's no way to correct it from the blue box? Maybe do a little tuning?
            You know, there is also a maddening problem with checkerboard effect when capturing NTSC video with MJPEG compression. I never could work it out.
            What is RR-G?

Comment

did you try on a different TV set?
              Yes, I did try on 3 different TV sets.

Comment

Working...
              X