Things you hate over UT/UT2003

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Things you hate over UT/UT2003

1) That spotty little cocky git that you've been thrashing for ages suddenly gets good.

2) You go on line for the first time and you realise that the bots you were playing were dumb and you get massaced.

3) You about to win and your mouse battery goes flat.

4) You respawn three times in a row next some bot thats got a real big gun.

5) Everyones has nicked your weapons.

6) Your Modem or Broadband hangs up or goes down.

7) Your about to win and your machine reboots.

8) You about to beat that cocky git and your bos comes in.

9) Half a ton of stuff falls off the shelf onto your desk as you about blow up that cocky git. By the time you cleared it you've lost.

10) You join some foriegn server and no one talks english but you know they're saying what a wanker.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Wow, I was just going to complain about that one time Lizzie beat me, but you've obviously had worse problems.
    “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

1. Having to play UT on Windows 2000 at work
      Windows 2000 is nowhere near as quick as XP for gaming - some maps dip to 2 or 3 FPS when on XP they would be no lower than 15

2. Lag caused by bot with infinite (seeming) chaingun - especially on low grav when you can't move at all.

3. Loke and Tamerlane with their aim bot abilities on higher levels.

4. Being on a killing spree with full health and shield belt, then rounding a corner and running through a vengeance skull
      Last edited by Rob(QG); 27 June 2003, 15:32.

Comment

Oh I forgot.

11) Playing some bastard whos using a p100. It's so slow by the time it's updated they moved somewhere else.
        Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
        Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

I use to be sort of a number 1. The only difference was I was the annoying little git and not cocky.

Comment

Originally posted by cking4
            1.) Loque.

2.) Loque.

3.) Loque.

4.) Loque.

5.) Did I mention Loque?

6.) Tamerlane, too, but he doesn't infuriate me nearly as much as Loque does...

hahahahhaha god damn you are right on that one. ****ing bastards
            www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jesterzwild
              Wow, I was just going to complain about that one time Lizzie beat me, but you've obviously had worse problems.
              ahaha. j00 know it
              www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Re: Things you hate over UT/UT2003

1. Missing out on a whole lot of good games when Lizzie used to play.

2. Having the game, but NOT having anyone else to play with. (I guess i shopuld add a note to this comment, I like playing with friends (friends at home or MURC friends) more than with strangers on the net)
                Last edited by ZokesPro; 28 June 2003, 20:16.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

i actually was organizing my pc at home today and i came across a bunch of ut screen shots.

good memories
                  www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

Knowing your girlfriend was better than you at instagib.
                    Everyone makes mistakes in life. To forgive those mistakes is a sign of a good person.

Comment

Running a server and

1. Finding out that there is a new undetectable aimbot out.

2. Having a dynamite connection and having newbies bitch about lag when there is no one else complaining

3. Players ranting about someone having an aimbot who doesn't

Comment

I hear ya, Elvis. Preach On, Brother. Pinky in the house.
                        Everyone makes mistakes in life. To forgive those mistakes is a sign of a good person.

Comment

Did many of you guys/gal migrate to UT2003? I personally like the original UT a LOT better, and I never play 2003.
                          Bart

Comment

All I have to say is... bleh.

UT2003 just seems to, well, suck. Doesn't have the gameplay mechanics that made the first so much fun.

Or maybe it's my having the slowest computer known to man when it comes to the newer games.
                            “And, remember: there's no 'I' in 'irony'” ~ Merlin Mann

Comment

I have both. A lot of the MURCers seem to have moved to UT2003, so that's where I went. Like Zokes, I prefer to play with friends or people at MURC. I just played UT yesterday though; it's still fun

Comment

Working...
                              X