VCR to RT2500

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• VCR to RT2500

Hello all, I am new to the RT2500 and really like the card, but I am unable to capture anything from my VCR. I am just using scart to audio and video cables, so a simple soloution, but no go. Can anyone help please. Also what would be the best settings for capturing from the VCR to put onto CDR/DVD. Thanks for your time.

Regards

Chris

What is the problem really? Do you use Premiere for this?
    I captured a VHS movie last night to Premiere using the RT2500's S-VIDEO input (and audio of course). I have tried the composite input as well. It works too without any problems (but inferiour quality of course).

I used a scart as well (converts to audio, composite and s-video). Initially I did not get this working (no image was shown in the capture window in Premiere and no sound was heard). The problem was then that the scart plug that I was using was designed for input (to VHS) only. You need to get a scart plug that enables transfer in the other direction too. I bought one with a switch so I can choose in/out-direction for 65SEK (roughly $9).

If this does not help, more information on your specific problem would help me assist you.

/ Regards, Peter

Comment

Working...
    X