Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why can't I find a 9500 PRO anywhere in the UK?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why can't I find a 9500 PRO anywhere in the UK?

Did I miss something? I particularly wanted a Sapphire 128MB Pro version. The only Pro I can find is Hercules for £166 which is o.t.t.

TIA

T.
    FT.

AFAIK 9500 pro isn't manufactured anymore and have been replaced by 9600 pro.

Comment

Yup they are phasing it out 'cos it was too good a bargain

Last time I looked ebuyer.com had some sapphire 9500pros in stock.
      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Thanks - that passed me by. I saw some comment about the 9600 being slower and dismissed it. I know more now, but I still want a 9500 though - being able to convert it really appeals to my 'bargain hunter' side
        FT.

Comment

Yeah, the 9600(Pro) is slower than the 9500(Pro), but it's one distinct advantage is you don't need to add power to it from your PSU. Oh, and it supports DX9. Though reports that you can overclock the **** out of it and more seems to be the case, which then brings its performance close to 9500(Pro).

Dabs still has some 9500 but not Pros.

J1NG

Comment

Sorry Tone, I bought the last one on ebuyer last night

OK, so it was a 9000, but I didn't see any 9600s

Dave
            Don't make me angry...

Comment

I found some on Simply, but there are no product details, which always makes me nervous. £139-odd delivered. I'm wondering if I should wait a little for the 9600 prices to drop...
              FT.

Comment

I would....
                The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Working...
                X