Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Any1 recommend a good email/web host for a small mortgage broker company?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any1 recommend a good email/web host for a small mortgage broker company?

Any1 recommend a good email/web host for a small mortgage broker company? Many thanks.

Depends on your needs

But I don't know any US based hosters anyway.

AZ
    There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

CGI from to emails for creating leads from info typed online. Email hosting. At least 7.5 GB per month. 30+ email accounts 10mb+ each. We want something where we tell them what we want and they build the site. Mortgage and credit card calculators. Any more info needed?

Comment

Ah, so you do not only need hosting, but a cmplete web solution, including conception, design, programming, hosting (or finding the right host)..

I can't help you, maybe JW can (maybe he can even do it ), but I can tell you this is NOT gonna be cheap!

AZ

Comment

We think we found a host for $600 American per year that is damn near perfect though we'll need to get the rate sections removed. The boss does not want to indicate too much monetary and number info on the site as many other sites give false info to lure customers away and jack up costs and rates later. And, just because the lowest rate may be 5.25% for example does not mean that an individual can get that rate. It all depends on income, debts, credit, etc . . .

Then we have to get email hosting but that's easy. I am trying to teach myself PERL Script as indicated in another thread so that I will have full control over the website eventually.

Comment

600$ per year for only web hosting is frickin expensive!

AZ

Comment

$600 isn't that expensive, I pay $1800 a year for dedicated hosting.

Comment

Originally posted by az
                600$ per year for only web hosting is frickin expensive!

AZ
                That also includes them designing the site and prviding certain functions. If all they were doing was providing bandwidth, space, and maybe some CGi scripts i.e. the basics then it would be expensive. They provide 1003s that can either be filled in online or downloaded to be faxed in. It's not just simple web hosting. Heck, I know where I could get that real cheap plus email. Even better I have former associates that would set that up in FreeBSD for next to nothing on one of my own machines.

Comment

Then it's rather cheap

AZ

Comment

Working...
                  X