Hpar_ spamming the boards?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hpar_ spamming the boards?

This name rings a bell, a bad bell, but I can't remember why?

Dave
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

ahh, I remember this moron now. I hope he gets the boot.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

You _really_ cannot remember why ?!?

EDIT: To slow, I see you already found out
      But we named the *dog* Indiana...
      My System
      2nd System (not for Windows lovers )
      German ATI-forum

Comment

hah oh no, not this again
        www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

now if Gurm can tear himself away from hogwarts....
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I took care of a couple of his spams...err...posts, and messaged Sasq about the others.
            Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

i wonder if his jewish twin sub_hpar will also appear again
              no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

aah thats right the new harry potter came out

i still havent seen the full movie(the last one). i downloaded it, but never got to the ending
                www.lizziemorrison.com

Comment

that post really made me laugh (again)
                  no matrox, no matroxusers.

Comment

Yeah, he's been showing up in the #murc lately.

There's a funny 20-minute segment where I get him to wildly contradict himself while insisting that I'm blind to the truth.

Then he starts spouting new-age nonsense combined with conspiracy theory ranting, while everyone sits utterly stunned that someone like this really exists.

He's quite entertaining, at least for a little while.

Anyone want the logs posted?

- Gurm
                    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                    If only life were as easy as you
                    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                    I would still get screwed

Comment

Time to resurrect H_Sub_Par or whatever again? Although recently on the boards (s)he has been very reasonable (ie tech q's only no politics/conspiracy theories). Until tonight when I thought we had another spider....
                      DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

It has just been using other trolling technics
                        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

DM says: Crunch with Matrox Users@ClimatePrediction.net

Comment

Originally posted by Gurm
                            Yeah, he's been showing up in the #murc lately.

There's a funny 20-minute segment where I get him to wildly contradict himself while insisting that I'm blind to the truth.

Then he starts spouting new-age nonsense combined with conspiracy theory ranting, while everyone sits utterly stunned that someone like this really exists.

He's quite entertaining, at least for a little while.

Anyone want the logs posted?

- Gurm
                            Yes, please do.

Truth is stranger (and more entertaining) than fiction isn't it?

Comment

Ok, y'all asked for it. This is SCARY to read through. It was scarier to experience, trust me!

I'll comment as necessary.
                              {Hparski} hey ummm, can I set a topic?

{wulfman___} I hope not

{Gurm} no but you can leave

{Gurm} it's easy
                              Note that he keeps changing his nick to avoid name-based blocking filters. Hard to keep someone with an anonymous proxy and random names out of a channel in IRC.
                              {Hparski} it is a petition from the linux community to get the data sheet on an mga chip matrox wont release.
                              He's been on this kick for a while now. Mind you, we've all helped him with his troubles on his Marvel so much that he can't harp on that any more, just mentioning it gets him kicked.
                              {Gurm} type /part #murc I'm an anti-semitic ass****er

{Hparski} Gurm, shut up about that already. I am not anti-semitic I am anti ZION! get it though your "dont drink the milk!" thick skull.

* Hparski cracks Gurm's head open and poors his blood into it and hands it to skull and bones member g.w.bushlter.....

{Gurm} no. you're anti-semitic.
                              Some background: Hpar SERIOUSLY believes that the Jews run Hollywood, the money markets of the world, and just about everything. He believes that there is a secret floor on the stock exchange (or in a nearby building) where Jews set all the prices throughout the day. His friend "muhammed" has been there. No wait, it was Muhammed's cousin. Or something.
                              {Hparski} well I am posting a topic in murc then.

{Gurm} you believe that there's a special stock exchange floor

{Gurm} with jews on it

{Hparski} anti zion bub.

{Gurm} you're a delusional anti-semitic ****

{Gurm} oh lookie, it's wolverine! ... bub

{Gurm} ... bug

{Hparski} how could I be anti semite if I have jew friends?

{Gurm} ... hug? FUG

{Gurm} suuuuuuuure you do

{Gurm} do THEY know that you think they run the money markets?
                              Now it gets REALLY funny...
                              {Hparski} Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz is a jew and my friend dipshit.

{Gurm} or do you only spew your delusional drivel online?

{Hparski} Horowitz{{{remnent of the tribe of JEWdah

{Hparski} www.drlenhorowitz.com
                              Go check this site out. Seriously, it's ****ing hilarious.
                              {Gurm} ROFLMAO

{Gurm} i've heard of that guy

{Gurm} with friends like that, no WONDER you're a delusional paranoid nutbag!

* Gurm passes out from laughing so hard.

{wulfman___} oh gurm, refering to that "vaccination" paranoia again?

{Gurm} no, to hpar's incessant paranoia about the pope, gwb, one world government, and the denver airport

{Hparski} Gurm, did you read "Emerging Viruses, aids and ebola" (1996)?

{Hparski} did you read "Death in theair: globalism, terrorism, and toxic warfare" (2001)??

{Hparski} "did you read anything on his websites?

{Hparski} until you have read at least the above books and understand them you are unqualified to speak about him or his work or the issues on the table in the world.
                              Anyone brave enough to read these books will die a horrible screaming death. This guy is an insane nutbag. Apparently he's also a close personal friend of Hpar. He also has a winning smile.
                              {Gurm} i make it a point to not read drivel

{Gurm} have you read kafka? thoreau? plato?

{Hparski} you are willingly ignorant.
                              And so it begins. His insistence that he knows the truth and we are all purposely avoiding it.

{Gurm} you are ignorant due to lack of education

{Hparski} your head is so far up your ass it is not funny.

{Gurm} have you familirized yourself with philosophers

{Gurm} such as kant, wittgenstein

{Hparski} heh, philosophy is junk 99%[/quote]
                              But new-age garbage isn't?
                              {Gurm} the fact that you think so is not surprising

{Gurm} have you read "a brief history of time"?

{Gurm} did you understand it?

{Hparski} there is like 1% of philosophy worthy of my time.

{Gurm} there is 1% of drivel worth your time, but you read it all and believe it

{Hparski} you know philosophy? let me show you something dipshit.

{Gurm} i'd rather not see some dipshit

{Gurm} although you made me go to that site. i feel unclean already

{Gurm} it's like watching "fear factor" - i need a long shower, and some disinfectant

{Gurm} hpar is an uneducated twit, now he wants to show me his shit

{Gurm} he probably uses it in divination rituals...

{Hparski} the best book I ever read on the philosophy subject is this one "Cosmos & Transcendence: Breaking through the barrier of scientistic belief"
                              Go look this book up on Amazon. No, really. This guy is more nuts than HSubPar, Liquid Mammaries, and Dr. Whore-o-wicz put together.
                              {Gurm} oh DEAR LORD

{Hparski} heh, do you know who wrote that awesome science/philosophy book?
                              Science/Philosophy? Uh-oh.
                              {wulfman___} wolfgang smith

{Gurm} yep

{Gurm} he, too, is a bizarre freak

* Wombat comes back from cooking lunch, and wishes he'd made popcorn, too.

{Gurm} "knowledge can be obtained through faith" ROFL

{Gurm} i believe in god, i have great faith, and I think that guy is full of it

{Hparski} now look what this heavy weight is responsible for

{Hparski} Biographical Data: Wolfgang Smith graduated at age 18 from Cornell University with a B.A. in mathematics, physics, and philosophy. Two years later he took an M.S. in theoretical physics at Purdue University, following which he joined the aerodynamics group at Bell Aircraft Corporation. He was the first to investigate the effect of a foreign gas on aerodynamic heating, and his papers on the effect of diffusion fields provided the key to the solution of the re-entry
                              All of this proves that he isn't a nutbag? No.
                              {Gurm} every time you bring something up in here, it only reinforces my point that you're a deluded freakish little mind

{Hparski} highly recommended reason, especially for you Gurm.

{Gurm} i went to university at age 16

{Gurm} i was on track to graduate with a triple major at 18, then i met a woman

{Gurm} you should try it sometime. it has a tendency to derail your entire life, but in a good way

{Hparski} hah, stop lieing.
                              Is that like lying? Please note that I'm not making anything up here. I really did all this stuff... then I met Julie and started spending too much time... umm... screwing. *shrug*
                              {Gurm} stop lying? GOOD ****ING LORD

{Gurm} you claim to be so clued-in but you haven't checked my background?

{Hparski} tripple major in what?

{Gurm} computer science, mathematics, english with minors in history and music

{Hparski} ok so you where partly educated. music is a worthy major.

{Gurm} ROFL - you're a retard

{Hparski} I studied voice in college.

{Wombat} it was the voice of God. It told him his "truth"

{Gurm} uh-huh. i'm sure you did
                              My brother teaches voice. He was the only straight guy in his graduating class.
                              {Gurm} i knew you were also secretly gay - it was evident very early on

{Hparski} you didnt know all the publishers of the history books where owned by the same zionist ****s you refuse to see?
                              Oops. I forgot to mention this part of his conspiracy theory.
                              {Gurm} ROFL yeah?

{Hparski} it is a fact.

{Gurm} they're the same ones that own all the studios in hollywoof

{Gurm} woof woof

{Gurm} and the airlines

{Gurm} i've heard all this conspiracy-theory bullshit before

{Hparski} why would these evil men waxing worse and worse be soooooo interested in owning all the history book publication companies?

{Gurm} oh, and did you know that all the masons were really jews too?

{Gurm} yeah, and the holocaust didn't happen

{Hparski} for obvious reasons, to disinform you of what really happened

{Gurm} hitler was a peach

{Gurm} mmm-hmm

{Gurm} the list grows

{Gurm} 1. anti-semite
                              {Gurm} 2. raving conspiracy-theory loon
                              {Gurm} 3. neo-nazi
                              {Gurm} 4. believer in herbal ritualistic bullcrap

{Wombat} Hey, don't forget paranoid schizophrenic!

{Gurm} 5. schizophrenic

{Hparski} and gurm I guess the redman, the north american indians are the enemy too right?
                              What? Where did THIS come from? This is where he starts to go SERIOUSLY overboard. Like he was normal before...
                              {Hparski} cowboys and indians.

{Hparski} kill the red man with small pox blankets.

{Hparski} genoide on a wide scale occurs today.

{Gurm} hey, where do you stand on the topic of immunizations?

{Gurm} ROFL this is making me cry

{Gurm} i have to go get my tea and fold some laundry

{Hparski} the redman is not the taget anymore, YOU ARE
                              Note that he doesn't stop... so I have to go on the offensive.
                              {Gurm} back here in a place called reality

{Gurm} i'm so sorry you feel that way

{Gurm} i'm not the target

{Gurm} i'm a member of the superior jewish race

{Gurm} we own everything. i'm no target

{Gurm} YOU are the target - get a clue

{Gurm} why do you think we own everything? to control YOU

{Gurm} now, go put on your tinfoil hat and hide in the closet.

{Wombat} Now Gurm's text will be thrown up on Hpar's site as "proof" of the conspiracy.

{Gurm} if you're VERY quiet maybe the Zionist shock-troops won't kill you on their way through town
                              But will he stop? No... so I push.
                              {Hparski} the redman has been "neutralize" you are next.

{Hparski} "500 years of survival, in a land that once was free..."

{Gurm} which will happen, by the way, during the great planetary conjunctivitis of 2003

{Gurm} which is... tomorrow

* Gurm departs, headed for reality and a hot cup of tea.

{Wombat} shit, tomorrow! My Jewish friends didn't warn me.

* Wombat has left #murc
                              This was one of the funnier moments in the chat.

Continued...
                              Last edited by Gurm; 21 June 2003, 18:17.
                              The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                              I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                              I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                              X