X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another hummer post

NOT that type of Hummer you perv!

Business Owner Chases, Runs Over Robbery Suspects In Hummer

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

I suppose that is better than chasing them with a gun
    We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

LOL 84% of those polled think he should not face charges.

Comment

I am sure he will face charges. All the laws seem to do is protect the guilty.
        "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Thats probably why everyone is cheering for him.

Comment

Smell that Ralph? That's the smell of justice...
            --Insert something here--

Comment

HEHEHEH
              The revenge of the Hummer

That was proabably not a Hummer H2
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Have been wondering for a while now how vehicles pro-create ................... learn something new everyday.
                Lawrence

Comment

He did right.
                  Now if it was in this country the robbers would get two years and be out in one. The business owner would get ten years and banned for life. Parole turned down of course.
                  The EU court of criminal rights would then get the robbers out in one month. In the meantime all the robbers will be allowed to sue the business man and make him bankrupt. His wife would have to sell the house to pay the fine and become homeless.
                  Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                  Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

That about sum's it up
                    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Notice that that this appears to be a Hummer, not an H2, which would have been useless.
                      Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

Yes. Definitely an original Hummer.

You Euros all have it pretty bad now. Bet you're beginning to see the light, after all the fun you been pokin' at our legalistic sys-tem, huh?

- Gurm
                        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
                        If only life were as easy as you
                        I would still get screwed

Comment

Working...
                        X