Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Java3D problem...

Hello,

I seem to be having issues running Java3D-applications. The drawings are made, but there are weird lines going from one end of the window (I suspect from one corner of the canvas). The lines are thick black, but not full (e.g. several pixels lost). The problem exhibits both in the DirectX version as in the OpenGL version of the Java3D library. I have download the latest version of both J3D and Java, but the problem persists.

The card is a G450 dual head, changing resolutions/colour depth doesn't make a difference; neither does disabling the dualhead.

All the chipset-drivers for the mainboard have been installed (i7505, SuperMicro X5DA8).

Any ideas what might cause this ?
    Thanks!

Jörg

PS: Windows XP, servicepack 1, directX 9, Matrox 5.88.061 drivers
    pixar
    Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Off topic: hmm... I am also planning to implant J3D in my school project. but unfortunately no time for that. Even overiding the J2D graphics is hard enough for me (gr 12 student here)

anyways. i have tried running J3D demos here. no problem on my G550 + I850E

Comment

The strange thing is that the problem also shows up for drawings made on an offscreen canvas (I have an application that does this to export to jpg).

Jörg
      pixar

Comment

Sorry for reviving this thread.

The Java3D problem on the G450 seems to be a driver issue:

The bug has been reported to the driver division.

Jörg
        pixar

Comment

Working...
        X