Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Spiral Of Confusion (MURC COC addendum)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spiral Of Confusion (MURC COC addendum)

so what did i miss..... any intresting things hapened here.......

and whats more are you guys more confused than befor or are you less confused than i was befor i came back here to post about how confused you are now or if you are more confused than i was when i was confused.........

yes i know....... Welcome to the Spiral of Confusion....... (just dont change the word confution to discontent.... then you would have a riot on your hands by those feer to here those words.... fortunatly they have no way of knowing about this so go right ahead any way...)
    "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Welcome back.

I can just tell that the level of confusion will now reach a frenzied pace , now that you are back.

You are the MC, 'master of confusion'
    Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

lol.... that is exactly what those people i was talking about used to call me..... they where my actors.... for the play that i wrote and directed over a year ago.... they never understood how the play seemd to make more sense when i forced them to recite it backwords one day.... .... the Spiral of Discontent its was called... had a sub sub tag line of : can youcount how many spirals there are?
      "They say that dreams are real only as long as they last. Couldn't you say the same thing about life?"

Comment

Ahh, creative dyslexics.

There's this guy I deal with online. He is a brilliant programmer, but he is so horrifyingly dyslexic... I think there's something else going on there too, not just dyslexia, but I have no concrete proof.

Anyway, some days I just can't handle him.

Tonight I sent him to that leather-hammer-beard guy's site.

- Gurm
        The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
        If only life were as easy as you
        I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
        If only life were as easy as you
        I would still get screwed

Comment

Originally posted by gt40
          You are the MC, 'master of confusion'
          Hey, don't MoC him!

Jörg
          pixar
          Dream as if you'll live forever. Live as if you'll die tomorrow. (James Dean)

Comment

i am way way way way way down the spiral of discontent atm.......

Comment

Working...
            X