Spellchecking

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spellchecking

I am looking for a downloadable custom.dic which contains a list of medical terms in UK English.
    I have found several that are in the so-called International format, but they are a pain to modify and remove all the bastardized words.

Of course there are many many people offering such a product... for a price.

Anyone able to help??

I have a spelling checker.
    It came with my PC.
    It plainly marks four my revue
    Mistakes eye cannot sea.
    I've run this paper threw it
    I'm sure your please too no.
    The spelling's perfect, in its weigh
    My checker tolled me sew.
    The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Hehe, cute quote.

Wasn't there an open source dictionary project going around?

Comment

dunno... that's why i asked
      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

I think you might mean http://dict.leo.org/ which is a english-german/german-english open source dictionary (way better than babelfish btw), linked with merriam-webster's and some german dictionary. It's hardly what you are looking for, but might be worth bookmarking anyway

BTW, a site with medical images:

http://www.brisbio.ac.uk/ (Bristol Biomedical Image Archive). You need an account which is e-mailed to you, free for students and professors. They don't check though, so anyone can use the Archive. Might be useful if you need bone pics again

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Thanks for remembering Az

Comment

Working...
          X