How to make printing difficult

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to make printing difficult

Paint Pro 8. Click on print preview and nothing is shown on the paper. Click on print and you have an image so you presume it's a bug. Another problem paper size can't be selected properly.
    Apparently you've got to drag your image onto the paper under print preview and then you can align it and set your paper size. This is how you make a template.

Paint shop pro 7 you didn't have to mess around like this.

Another problem the damn thing is using the wrong colour profile. It using the profile for my LCD monitor and you can't change it.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Photoshop...

Yeah, I know it's pricey.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Paint shop pro has never got printing right. You never quite get the print out lined up as it is on the display. I haven't tried the new system fully yet it may work.
      Photo Shop mmm warez.
      Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Core Photo-Paint 11 (part of Corel Graphics Suite 11). Print preview (with many options), color management, and almost as powerful as Photoshop (but slower) at half the price. And you get Corel Draw! (one of the best vector graphics programs out there), Corel R.A.V.E. (Flahs animation program, not as good as Macromedia's stuff though), Corel Capture, Corel Trace, and a font navigator with it. For half the price of Photoshop. If you're not a professional, it's clearly the more sensible choice. Or Photoshop Elements.

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

I can get Coral for nothing as well.
          Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

hm... in that Case I'll stay with ver7 never any problems with getting the prints on the dot
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I'm with az on Corel. I've upgraded to the latest version since it came out on floppies. They've had their ups and downs, but according to some reviews Corel and the Adobe counterparts all in all are relatively equal, but not the price. Adobe fans will vehemently disagree, but it is more a learning curve, personal and pocketbook question.

I kinda like Photoshop Elements 2, which I got as a freeby with my new scanner, for light stuff, but when it gets heavy I know Photo-Paint better.
              How can you possibly take anything seriously?
              Who cares?

Comment

Working...
              X