bios proceedures...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bios proceedures...

the system sees this marvelg400tv as a millenniumg400dh! the only thing I can think to cause this is the emergency boot disk I by mistake had in the floppy drive! it must have been an emergency disk for my millenniumg400dh! not sure, but the point is I need the correct origional bios for this marvelg400tv with utility to get the os to see the card as a marvel not a millennium! if someone knows the fix for this or has that bios please let me know asap.

Well you need a marvel pins file.

Then you need to just reflash the BIOS with it.

Comment

yeah, I tried that but apparently you cannot force bios unless you use "progbios" 1.73 or lower using the "-k" switch. anything past 1.73 does not work correctly. I tried everything and it still sees it as a millenium. I think use the same bootdisk that screwed it in the first place but have an emergency bootdisk bin file created with that same version of the program. that seems like a good thing to try but I dont have a backup of it. can you send me a backup bin of the marvel g400 tv please if you have it?

if this was a g200 chip progbios1.73 would work fine using the illusive -k switch. apparently -k switches do not work correctly past 1.73 and at the same time 1.73 does not work with the g400 chip. catch 22.
      Last edited by Hpar_; 15 June 2003, 04:36.

Comment

Working...
      X