Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yet another automotive related thread :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yet another automotive related thread :)

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

ROFL.

Coulda told ya that.

- Gurm
    The Internet - where men are men, women are men, and teenage girls are FBI agents!

I'm the least you could do
    If only life were as easy as you
    I'm the least you could do, oh yeah
    If only life were as easy as you
    I would still get screwed

Comment

Core2 Duo E7500 2.93, Asus P5Q Pro Turbo, 4gig 1066 DDR2, 1gig Asus ENGTS250, SB X-Fi Gamer ,WD Caviar Black 1tb, Plextor PX-880SA, Dual Samsung 2494s

Comment

DAMN!! Hope there were no passengers in that car.
        Bart

Comment

Poor horsie
          now it will be re-incarnated as a glue stick
          We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

GT98, ROFL seems like they when cheap on the armorplating

Kruzin, Hope there wasnt anyone riding on that horse
            If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

that's not a horse anymore,

It's just as ass.
              Yeah, well I'm gonna build my own lunar space lander! With blackjack aaaaannd Hookers! Actually, forget the space lander, and the blackjack. Ahhhh forget the whole thing!

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                GT98, ROFL seems like they when cheap on the armorplating
                The thing is that a Hummer H2 is just one of these:

Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

Then there is no reason to buy them
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Originally posted by Technoid
                    Then there is no reason to buy them
                    Sure there is. It's called the fear factor. Unless your in a truck you're going to stear clear of one of those things. They sit like 3 feet (1 m) off the ground.

Jammrock
                    “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                    –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

I meant compared to an "Ordinary"SUV

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock ...They sit like 3 feet (1 m) off the ground.
                        The bad part about that is that that height makes it easy to see the solid rear axle.

First time I saw one from the rear I knew the buyers were getting screwed.
                        chuck
                        Chuck
                        秋音的爸爸

Comment

Jammrock, my uncle has driven/owned Suburban's since the '60's. The gas guzzling reasons he gives, it holds all his shit and there's something to be said about seeing it's bumper at eye level

especially those sub compacts that like to zip about in traffic
                          "Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." -- Dr. Seuss

"Always do good. It will gratify some and astonish the rest." ~Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by cjolley
                            The bad part about that is that that height makes it easy to see the solid rear axle.

First time I saw one from the rear I knew the buyers were getting screwed.
                            chuck
                            Do you mean it has no rear diff?

GT98-What, is the H2 built off the Tahoe chassis?

Comment

Originally posted by Kooldino
                              Do you mean it has no rear diff? ...
                              Of course it has a rear Diff, You couldn't drive it if it didn't.
                              But the rear suspention is not independent and the rear axle is in a solid housing with no flexable joints.
                              chuck
                              Chuck
                              秋音的爸爸

Comment

Working...
                              X