Do NOT post your desktop here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do NOT post your desktop here

Rather, post a link to a nice picture collection.
    So everybody can choose his own desktop!

(here in Italy, the fastest way to have a desktop image is to pay for it, about 4-5 €)
    Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

deviantART

Comment

Re: Do NOT post your desktop here

Originally posted by Drizzt

(here in Italy, the fastest way to have a desktop image is to pay for it, about 4-5 €)
      pay? why? someone is ripping you off.

Comment

Lol.

One of my favorites:

(Ok, lousy 1.3mpixel camera, but, as the song goes, the girl is mine!).

~~DukeP~~

Comment

And also DeskMod and deaddreamer.

An for some reason I have this deviantART collection in favourites - I guess it seemed nice some time ago.
          So I'll check what's interesting there

Comment

http://www.artofgregmartin.com/ for lots of really nice space art. The boy has talent!
            Blah blah blah nick blah blah confusion, blah blah blah blah frog.

Comment

Originally posted by DukeP
              Lol.

One of my favorites:

~~DukeP~~
              Lets rather start posting or girlfriends
              Asus A7N8X-E Deluxe (nForce2)>>AMD 2500+@ 3200+ (Barton)>>1.5 GB Ram (PC400)>>Leadtek GF 6800 12x6(385/850)>>Western Digital 120GB (WD1200JB) & Fujitsu 20Gb(MPF3204AT)>>Cambridge Audio azur 540A>>Razer Viper(Mouse)>>V7 V7S20PD 20.1 TFT Monitor>>NEC 3510A>>Lite-ON (40x10)>>Cherry CyMotion>>CanoScan N670U>>Epson Stylus Color 760>>Windows XP (SP2)

Comment

Not as cool as it used to be, but http://www.digitalblasphemy.com
                Gigabyte P35-DS3L with a Q6600, 2GB Kingston HyperX (after *3* bad pairs of Crucial Ballistix 1066), Galaxy 8800GT 512MB, SB X-Fi, some drives, and a Dell 2005fpw. Running WinXP.

Comment

@DukeP: Your lady fits to you!

Comment

http://www.artofgregmartin.com/ for lots of really nice space art. The boy has talent!
                    I like it! Very nice stuff. Ditto to DukeP.
                    Bart

Comment

Nice links

Does your lady take reqeusts Duke?
                      The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

here ya go

install this and you desktop, menus and anything you want can be swirling mass of fluid forms. This is active graphics not passive...

hint if you use it for menus's and normal window colours, brighten/bleach the colours so you text remains readable as darker areas pass acros your menu's

I recomend using some of escher's stuff for some of the bitmaps, but pretty much anything works well...

Used to have soemthing similar in my old atari days, and have finaly find it for windows...It fecking excellent
                        This has done wonders for my productivity at work NOT...

Comment

You can get some nice wallpapers of blizzard's upcoming MMORPG World Of Warcraft at www.worldofwarcraft.com

AZ
                          There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Re: Re: Do NOT post your desktop here

Originally posted by M|x
                            pay? why? someone is ripping you off.
                            I've said "the fastest". Italy is the reign of legalized "ass**uking".

If you go on Altavista for desktop and such (in italian), the first hundreds of result you get are all about the home pages of only two/three sites.
                            If you try those, they want you to install a redialer that will let you browse their collections at the cost of "ONLY" 1 or 2 €/minute...
                            Sat on a pile of deads, I enjoy my oysters.

Comment

Originally posted by DukeP
                              Lol.

One of my favorites:

~~DukeP~~
                              Hun er en smukker

Jammrock
                              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
                              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

Working...
                              X