BTinternet sucks it's even hard to cancel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BTinternet sucks it's even hard to cancel

Since I'm now on plusnet I cancelled my BT account. Got fed up with techies who didn't know when there servers were down and constant engaged signals.
    I was rather surprised to get email saying my next payment was due on the 16th of this month.
    I tried ringing up but couldn't get an answer. I've got a suspican that they moved there call centres out to india. Frustrated I emailed them. This very hard to do as it's hidden away on there web page.
    Got a reply back saying they would look into it in the meantime I could ring directly. I replied to that saying I could never get through but thanks for the suggestion.
    Three days ago an email comes through saying my account is canceled. Great end of story.
    Nope next day another email arrives saying they don't know what I'm talking about. So is the account canceled or not.
    I email them back with the referance number of the email that said my account was canceled
    Today I get another email saying they can't find any record and can I resend my details in again.

This email had the same referance number as the email that said they didn't know what I was talking about. Doesn't look like they're updating there records.

I've emailed them back again with my details saying and all the referance numbers saying they're a bunch of useless arseholes.
    Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
    Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

LOL! My god, that IS torture.
    Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice, pull down your pants and slide on the ice.

Comment

Damn! Good thing you switched.
      "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Sounds like a bunch of idiots
        If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Perhaps they cant find your records as you have been taken off their system?

I hate crappy customer service
          The Welsh support two teams when it comes to rugby. Wales of course, and anyone else playing England

Comment

Well I can always alter my account details to card that doesn't exsist. They'll then cancel the account.
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

hmm. that could be viewed as fraud
              If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

No I just accidently type a number in wrong. Most likely I'll contact barclaycard. Show them the email saying it's been canceled and let them deal with it.
                Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

Working...
                X