M$ hit wizard R&B edition!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• M$ hit wizard R&B edition!

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

lol, where can i download it?
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

ROFL
      Is that the recent version of Music Maker ?
      Asus H97 Pro Gamer| Intel i5 4690K| Noctua NH-U9B SE2 | Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 3GB | Soundblaster ZxR | 8 GB Kingston HyperX Genesis DDR3 1600| LG 24 MP88HV-S

Comment

LOL!
        Good one! I have already sendt it to my friends that like R&B

Comment

ROFL
          that would explain a lot
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

I tried it but got bsod with a page fault at spice girls and teletubbies. I guess I can't pack my day job up.
            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

How true that is. My wife listens to that crap, so I do now by default ... at least in the car. ick. No wonder I've suddenly started liking soft rock.

Jammrock
              “Inside every sane person there’s a madman struggling to get out”
              –The Light Fantastic, Terry Pratchett

Comment

My ex used to listen to that stuff all the time too... I am glad she does not run the car radio anymore
                We have enough youth - What we need is a fountain of smart!

i7-920, 6GB DDR3-1600, HD4870X2, Dell 27" LCD

Comment

LOL@"The Knight Rider Theme" Every song uses it now

Comment

Thats ****ing funny as all hell!
                    Why is it called tourist season, if we can't shoot at them?

Comment

According to the latest official figures, 43% of all statistics are totally worthless...

Comment

BTW check out the *

*This is, of course, assuming that you're attempting to download these files from a windows machine. If you're on a Mac or something wack like that I don't know what the hell you should do. Try clicking on some shit or somethin'

Comment

Main: Dual Xeon LV2.4Ghz@3.1Ghz | 3X21" | NVidia 6800 | 2Gb DDR | SCSI
                          Second: Dual PIII 1GHz | 21" Monitor | G200MMS + Quadro 2 Pro | 512MB ECC SDRAM | SCSI
                          Third: Apple G4 450Mhz | 21" Monitor | Radeon 8500 | 1,5Gb SDRAM | SCSI

Comment

Originally posted by Jammrock
                            How true that is. My wife listens to that crap, so I do now by default ... at least in the car. ick. No wonder I've suddenly started liking soft rock.

Jammrock
                            Time for divorce then and then sue for deafness.
                            Chief Lemon Buyer no more Linux sucks but not as much
                            Weather nut and sad git.

My Weather Page

Comment

ROFL!! Thats too funny. I don't think I could handle a woman that listens to that. If that crap ever came out of my car speakers, someone would get hurt.
                              Bart

Comment

Working...
                              X