A bargain Indeed...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bargain Indeed...

I havent posted in a while, but I thought this was worth a look. I was looking around various companies for some aluminium electronics enclosures, and I found this. Please note:

a) The "Bargain Box"
    b) The thick film hybrid circuit (they dont seem to know what it is)
    c) 10 DC fans for £10
    d) a single disposable syringe?

what the hell?
    have they just emptied their attic or something?

I hate flankers...

I wonder what is in the bargain box? If they are willing to advertise all that other junk...
    --Insert something here--

Comment

It claims, and i quote:

"These large boxes contain a variety of goodies and may include motors, enclosures, mobile phone accessories, connectors, hardware and so on. Hours of fun and bargains galore!"

Who could possibly want such a diverse range of stuff?!

Isn't "Hardware" a bit general?
      I hate flankers...

Comment

*LOL that's a funny shop.. you can get syringes cheaper at a pharmacy, though

AZ
        There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

they found it along with some extra they used themself, thats why that page exist
          If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

There's lots of those bargain boxes for sale on ebay as well. There are specialized dealers that sell literally thousands of them!

AZ
            There's an Opera in my macbook.

Comment

Crazy, who would buy a box of junk?
              "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

Originally posted by Byock
                Crazy, who would buy a box of junk?
                Someone who is looking for that rare part and can't seem to find it anywhere else. (my guess)

Which makes me think. If I bought enough boxes, I wonder if I would end up with enough parts to build something? Thinking aloud.
                Titanium is the new bling!
                (you heard from me first!)

Comment

probably not
                  If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Working...
                  X