X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice 64kbyte intro

People who make this stuff are amazing
    Attached Files
    Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

yup, these guy's know how to optimize
    If there's artificial intelligence, there's bound to be some artificial stupidity.

Jeremy Clarkson "806 brake horsepower..and that on that limp wrist faerie liquid the Americans call petrol, if you run it on the more explosive jungle juice we have in Europe you'd be getting 850 brake horsepower..."

Comment

Crazy stuff, love their work.
      Titanium is the new bling!
      (you heard from me first!)

Comment

I like most the one that has 3d graphics looking like sketches.

Comment

Amazing, they can do this without it being 100megs in size. About time some programmers optimized the code.
          "I dream of a better world where chickens can cross the road without having their motives questioned."

Comment

truly amazing!!

Comment

here's another nice one
              Attached Files
              Main Machine: Intel Q6600@3.33, Abit IP-35 E, 4 x Geil 2048MB PC2-6400-CL4, Asus Geforce 8800GTS 512MB@700/2100, 150GB WD Raptor, Highpoint RR2640, 3x Seagate LP 1.5TB (RAID5), NEC-3500 DVD+/-R(W), Antec SLK3700BQE case, BeQuiet! DarkPower Pro 530W

Comment

Byock, technically, they're much bigger when running - only that almost all is procedurally generated (I read it at the end of 08 I guess - also nice one from here )

All here.
                Last edited by Nowhere; 9 June 2003, 08:39.

Comment

sounds like germans?
                  Like to meet those gentlemen~ Man, Counterstrike could fit on a floppy if they programmed it

Comment

Originally posted by GuchiGuh
                    sounds like germans?
                    Like to meet those gentlemen~ Man, Counterstrike could fit on a floppy if they programmed it
                    eh eh ... they are working right next door and belong to the same company as I do ...

http://www.farb-rausch.de offers all of their releases from the last few years and http://www.vcc-entertainment.de/ is where they earn their bread and butter.

Despite my nickname causing confusion, I am not female ...

ASRock Fatal1ty X79 Professional
                    Intel Core i7-3930K@4.3GHz
                    be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 2
                    4x 8GB G.Skill TridentX PC3-19200U@CR1
                    2x MSI N670GTX PE OC (SLI)
                    OCZ Vertex 4 256GB
                    4x2TB Seagate Barracuda Green 5900.3 (2x4TB RAID0)
                    Super Flower Golden Green Modular 800W
                    Nanoxia Deep Silence 1
                    LG BH10LS38
                    LG DM2752D 27" 3D

Comment

Yup, saw their work originally 2+ years ago. Truly impressive stuff. M$ needs to hire those guys.

Comment

Working...
                      X